Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Time travel
The Lounge War Stories Time travel Post 302713209 by jgt on Wednesday 10th of October 2012 11:01:53 AM
Old 10-10-2012
Did you know Ian Sharp too.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How To Provide Time Sync Using Nts-150 Time Server On Unix Network?

can anybody tel lme,how to instal NTS -150 on a unix network,it needs some patch to fetch time frm serve,,?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pesty
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Epoch Time to Standard Date and Time & Vice Versa

Hi guys, I know that this topic has been discuss numerous times, and I have search the net and this forum for it. However, non able to address the problem I faced so far. I am on Solaris Platform and unable to install additional packages like the GNU date and gawk to make use of their... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrivesMeCrazy
5 Replies

3. Programming

PHP Travel Clock based on Mysql Date time

I have date time records in a PHP mysql table, I need a PHP travel clock which obviously counts down, I mean acts like a travel clock, but the clock time should be the date time field value down by the second, based on the full date time, from day to seconds It is not just one record, I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies
OPENSEARCH-DISCOVER(1)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    OPENSEARCH-DISCOVER(1)

NAME
opensearch-discover - Find an OpenSearch link from a given URL. SYNOPSIS
opensearch-discover [-q] [-v] [-t TITLE] [-1|-a] [-h] [URL] DESCRIPTION
Loads the given URL, searches it for a link to an OpenSearch description URL, and prints that URL. OPTIONS
-q, --quiet Give no output on errors. In this case, consult the exit code to determine errors (See "DIAGNOSTICS"). -v, --verbose Verbose: display titles with links. Combine with -a to see all available searches -t TITLE, --title=TITLE Only display links matching TITLE, a case-insensitive perl regular expression. For example, -t book would match Book Search, and -t b.*k would match Book Search or Baby Springbok. -1, --first Only display first (matching) link. This is the default. -a, --all Display all (matching) links. -h, --help Display a short help message. DIAGNOSTICS
On success, prints the address of the OpenSearch description file and returns 0. If it cannot load the given URL, it returns 1. If the given URL does not contain a link to an OpenSearch description file, it returns 2. If required perl modules are missing, it returns 3. DEPENDENCIES
Requires modules from libwww-perl and HTML::Parser (Debian package libhtml-parser-perl). BUGS
None known. Please report any found to ianb@erislabs.net SEE ALSO
opensearch(1), opensearch-genquery(1), surfraw(1), WWW::OpenSearch(3pm), <http://www.opensearch.org/> AUTHOR
Ian Beckwith <ianb@erislabs.net> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2006 Ian Beckwith <ianb@erislabs.net> Licensed under the same terms as surfraw. perl v5.12.4 2011-07-12 OPENSEARCH-DISCOVER(1)