Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: media server?
Operating Systems Linux Fedora media server? Post 302712593 by samnyc on Tuesday 9th of October 2012 10:36:04 AM
Old 10-09-2012
Hi Bakunin,

Thank you so much taking your time to answer the question. Your post was very helpful. Since I never did any thing with media server, I am very interested to try this. I will write back with the status of this home project.

Thanks again. :-)

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Slackware

media player

Sir, I am working with SlackWare and when i try to use media player i acnn ot make a queue of songs.There are three software.Kaboodle,naotun,xmms. I can use only Kaboodle. Yesterday i here'd songs inNaotun but today when i click it the loding symbols comes and it then quit with loading. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP Support Plus media

Hi folks, i owe a HP 9000 E55 (antique...) server. I also owe the original version of the OS HPUX 11.0. Unfortenately i can't find the HP-Support Plus medium. During the instlallation i was asked to put it in, i always skip this one. But the system runs not very well. On HP's website you can... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: FNORD
8 Replies

3. SCO

Media for Informix 4.1

HI ! I NEED A MEDIA TO INSTALLING INFORMIX 4.1 IN SCO UNIX. OUR MEDIA ARE LOST AND THE SERVER IS GOING BAD ! HELP ME PLEASE ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomribeiro
5 Replies

4. Solaris

How to create a media server on Solaris 10 (Music/divx) etc

Does anyone have any good experience creating a media server on solaris 10. I want it so i can view movies and play music to my ps3. I've searched the net but keep seeing Linux info.... So I was wondering if anyone could help on the Solaris x86 side, I don't wont a virtual install of Linux on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prym_admin
3 Replies

5. SCO

openserver 5.0.6 media need

I am looking for openserver 5.0.6 media. I need build a new production server and we only have the 5.0.5 media. If anybody can help that be awesome. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stlwindadmin
9 Replies

6. SCO

5.0.2 install media

I've inherited an openserver 5.0.2 and wanted to move it to a virtualized environment - Given the server is original hardware no one knows where any of its media is. I'm hoping someone has the installation media for 5.0.2 so I can get a clean system up and running to see what if any changes will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarKnight83
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

HP-UX media B.11.11

I need to reinstall The OS on rp3440 system and need HPUX B.11.11 media for risc processor. Can anyone help me? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lapfa01
2 Replies
XSelectInput(3X11)						  XLIB FUNCTIONS						XSelectInput(3X11)

NAME
XSelectInput - select input events SYNTAX
int XSelectInput(Display *display, Window w, long event_mask); ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. event_mask Specifies the event mask. w Specifies the window whose events you are interested in. DESCRIPTION
The XSelectInput function requests that the X server report the events associated with the specified event mask. Initially, X will not report any of these events. Events are reported relative to a window. If a window is not interested in a device event, it usually propa- gates to the closest ancestor that is interested, unless the do_not_propagate mask prohibits it. Setting the event-mask attribute of a window overrides any previous call for the same window but not for other clients. Multiple clients can select for the same events on the same window with the following restrictions: o Multiple clients can select events on the same window because their event masks are disjoint. When the X server generates an event, it reports it to all interested clients. o Only one client at a time can select CirculateRequest, ConfigureRequest, or MapRequest events, which are associated with the event mask SubstructureRedirectMask. o Only one client at a time can select a ResizeRequest event, which is associated with the event mask ResizeRedirectMask. o Only one client at a time can select a ButtonPress event, which is associated with the event mask ButtonPressMask. The server reports the event to all interested clients. XSelectInput can generate a BadWindow error. DIAGNOSTICS
BadWindow A value for a Window argument does not name a defined Window. SEE ALSO
Xlib - C Language X Interface XFree86 Version 4.7.0 XSelectInput(3X11)