Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HPC Linpack test
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications High Performance Computing HPC Linpack test Post 302711421 by PtaQ on Saturday 6th of October 2012 07:12:37 AM
Old 10-06-2012
I expected the name of the library that I can use -
from the people who worked with hpl. If you do not know it, do not write.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux Benchmarks

Conversion to Linpack

Should we conver to Linpack for Linux Benchmarks? http://www.netlib.org/benchmark/hpl/ What do you think? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

HPC Related Links

Our directory of HPC related links is growing: Virtualization, Grid and Cloud Computing - Links Please contribute! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

Tuning HPL.dat for Beowulf Cluster [Linpack]

Hi guys, I am having some issues tuning the HPL.dat file for the Linpack benchmark test across 2 nodes. I am very new to this with minimal Linux experience, however i am trying my luck. The specs for the two nodes are: 3GHZ QX6850 CORE 2 EXTREME (QUAD CORE) 4GB RAM I have been typing these... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mercthunder
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjerome
5 Replies

6. High Performance Computing

Guides for new HPC admins

In my company, it's fallen on me to serve as the admin of our new HPC cluster, a task that's very new to me. It's very important to me to lay a solid foundation and avoid any unnecessary pitfalls. So, can anyone recommend a succinct guide or list of do's-and-don'ts for adiminstering an HPC cluster?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DBryan
0 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

High Performance Linpack Compiling Issue

I'm trying to compile Linpack on a Ubuntu cluster. I'm running MPI. I've modified the following values to fit my system TOPdir MPdir LAlib CC LINKER. When compiling I get the following error: (the error is at the end, the other errors in between are because I've ran the script several times so... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JPJPJPJP
0 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Class hpc project

My high school started a tech lab where students like myself can take apart computers, build circuit boards, learn to program and lots more. I got the job of building a cluster with 4 old work stations we have. This is just a trial if it works well we can get more work stations. We have one... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PC-2011
3 Replies
lnptest2(1)						      General Commands Manual						       lnptest2(1)

NAME
lnptest2 - LNP Client Test Application #2 (shorter test) SYNOPSIS
lnptest2 DESCRIPTION
lnptest2 is an LNP Daemon test client used to test the connection between a client LNP program (in this case lnptest2) and the LNP daemon through the Ir Tower to a corresponding test program running in an RCX. See the FILES section for the location of the RCX test program source code (distributed with this package). OPTIONS
lnptest2 does not support command-line options. USAGE
To run the test: - compile the lnptest2.c RCX program - start the lnpd daemon - download the lnptest2.lx program to the RCX - at the RCX, run the program just downloaded to the RCX - run this lnptest2 program - inspect the output looking for lack of failure messages FILES
/usr/share/doc/lnpd/examples/rcx In this directory is the source to the RCX-side program which is called lnptest2.c but written to be compiled against BrickOS. SEE ALSO
lnptest(1), lnpdll(1), lnpd(8) You can find additional documentation in /usr/share/doc/lnpd (on Debian GNU/Linux systems) AUTHOR
lnptest2 was written by Michael Obenland <mobenland@users.sourceforge.net> This man page was written by Stephen M Moraco <stephen@debian.org> January 23, 2005 lnptest2(1)