Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware HP Compaq 6710 - Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG/BG Post 302710655 by DGPickett on Thursday 4th of October 2012 03:58:16 PM
Old 10-04-2012
GGoogling around, it seems there are several ways to flip options so the soft switch is not a problem. "Radio disabled by HW RF Kill switch" - Google Search

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Compaq Scsi

Howto make Debian GNU/Linux install boot on a Compaq DeskPro XL 590 with Compaq SCSI diskdrive? The problem is that Compaq's Scsi controller sems to be odd. help please :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Esaia
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

domain logon problem - FreeBSD PDC w/ win2k pro and winxp pro

this is the seventh problem i'm having with samba. for some reason, i cannot logon to the domain. i've created user accounts... and i was able to establish a connection between the samba server (my PDC) and my workstations by logging in as "root." however now when i try to logon it gives... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Broadcom 440x 10/100 integrated controller\intel(r) pro/wireless 2200bg network conne

Hi , all I have the same problem as posted by stakes20 , but i could not find these drivers (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ibasit
4 Replies

4. Solaris

intel pro 100

HI All, I am having an intel pro 100 lan card , can any body tell me how to install the lan card driver for it into solaris 9. Thnaks, Ajay (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajay234
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help In Compaq Tru64 UNix

Hi, I am new to UNIX. I need help in working with Compaq-UX TRU64 OS. How It work FTP Server? ANd MAil Server? and I have apach pprogram project and it work as HTTP Server. Also I need how can setup a new version of progrm on UNix like mozilla and adobe reader etc........... Thank... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: svuad
3 Replies

6. Linux

intel wireless disassociates its self

I have an Intel wireless 4965 device. It works on some networks but on most it does not. I've noticed that I have a lot of the following messages pretty much non-stop going to console... wlan0: associate with AP 00:00:00:00:00:00 wlan0: RX ReassocResp from 00:00:00:00:00:00 (capab=0x421... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: osulinux
0 Replies

7. SCO

install NIC driver for Intel Pro 1000

hi I have a fresh installation of SCO 5.0.6 and I have download a NIC driver for Intel Pro 1000: ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/openserver5/507/drivers/eeG_5.0.7g/VOL.000.000 Howto install it using floppy? ---------- Post updated at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:18 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

8. Hardware

HP Compaq 6710 - Strange network problems

Hi gurus, I am experiencing strange networks problems. I am trying to teather internet from HTC Desire S with Android. Basicly I followed those instructions: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Android_Tethering#Procedure 1.) Enable USB Debugging - Phone: Settings --> Applications -->... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)