Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to convert csv file to html with good visibility Post 302710399 by rdrtx1 on Thursday 4th of October 2012 11:43:35 AM
Old 10-04-2012
if the % column is # 2 (otherwise change $pct_col):

Code:

#!/bin/ksh
perl -F',' -lane 'BEGIN{
$pct_col=2;
@bgc=("lightgreen","lightsteelblue");
open O, ">output_db.html"; print O "<html><body><table border=1><tbody>"
};
chomp;
print O "<tr>";
for $i (0..@F-1) {
   $cbgc=@bgc[$i % 2];
   if (${i} == ($pct_col - 1)) {
      $pct=@F[$i];
      $pct=~s/ *[%].*$//;
      $pct=~s/^ *//;
      $cbgc="red" if ($pct <= 20);
   }
   print O "<td bgcolor=" . $cbgc . " >@F[$i]<\/td>"
}
print O "<\/tr>";
END {print O "</tbody><\/table><\/body><\/html>"; close O}' DBA_CHECKS.csv

Last edited by rdrtx1; 10-04-2012 at 01:10 PM..
This User Gave Thanks to rdrtx1 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sample Unix script file to convert .xml to .csv

Dear all, Can you send me a script file the changes .xml to .csv file. Thanks, Srinivasa (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivasaphani
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix script to convert .csv file to.xls format

I have a .csv file in Unix box i need a UNIX script to convert the.csv files to.xls format. Its very urgent please help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moon_friend
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

convert csv to html file

Hi All, I am new to this forum,not sure where to post this query...so posted here Kindly need any of your help on the below ------------ I am using shell scripting and trying to convert a csv file to html file... example.csv --------------- Name Country Age Sex Andy India 25 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumithra
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is there any script which convert binary file to CSV format

Dear guys; I have a binary file and I need to convert its data to csv format ...appreciating your help. Best Regards (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmad.diab
14 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk script to convert csv to html

Hi Written some script to convert csv to html but could not add table headers.Below are the errors iam getting ./csv2html | more + awk -v border=1 -v width=10 -v bgcolor=black -v fgcolor=white BEGIN { printf("<table border=\"%d\" bordercolor=\"%s\" width=\"%d\"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zeebala1981
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert shell script output txt file to html table

Hi, I have script which generates the output as below: Jobname Date Time Status abc 12/9/11 17:00 Completed xyz 13/9/11 21:00 Running I have the output as a text file. I need to convert it into a HTML Table and sent it thru email ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: a12ka4
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to convert CSV file to HTML

Hi, I have made a a script which creates a csv file as daily database report However i want to covert that csv file to html because csv file does not have a good visibilty. So it is possible to have such csv to html coversion script. Your prompt help much appreciated. Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sv0081493
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need script to convert TXT file into CSV

Hi Team, i have some script which give output in TXT format , need script to convert TXT file into CSV. Output.TXT 413. U-UU-LVDT-NOD-6002 macro_outcome_dist-8.0.0(v1_0_2) KK:1.2.494 (1234:333:aaa:2333:3:2:333:a) 414. U-UU-LVDT-NOD-6004 ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ganesh Mankar
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert shell script output txt file to html table

My concnern related to the post -Convert shell script output txt file to html table, in this how to print the heading as color. awk 'BEGIN{print "<table>"} {print "<tr>";for(i=1;i<=NF;i++)print "<td>" $i"</td>";print "</tr>"} END{print "</table>"}' <filename> (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarajobmai
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert csv data to html format

I am new to html and need to convert the attached csv file data to html format ; running into issues. please assist. #!/bin/ksh echo "<html>" ; echo "<head><style> table {border-collapse: collapse;} table, td, th {border: 1px solid black;} </style></head>" echo "<title> REPORT </title>" echo... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: archana25
0 Replies
gdal_merge(1)						      General Commands Manual						     gdal_merge(1)

NAME
gdal_merge - gdal_merge.py mosaics a set of images SYNOPSIS
gdal_merge.py [-o out_filename] [-of out_format] [-co NAME=VALUE]* [-ps pixelsize_x pixelsize_y] [-tap] [-separate] [-v] [-pct] [-ul_lr ulx uly lrx lry] [-n nodata_value] [-init "value [value...]"] [-ot datatype] [-createonly] input_files DESCRIPTION
This utility will automatically mosaic a set of images. All the images must be in the same coordinate system and have a matching number of bands, but they may be overlapping, and at different resolutions. In areas of overlap, the last image will be copied over earlier ones. -o out_filename: The name of the output file, which will be created if it does not already exist (defaults to 'out.tif'). -of format: Output format, defaults to GeoTIFF (GTiff). -co NAME=VALUE: Creation option for output file. Multiple options can be specified. -ot datatype: Force the output image bands to have a specific type. Use type names (ie. Byte, Int16,...) -ps pixelsize_x pixelsize_y: Pixel size to be used for the output file. If not specified the resolution of the first input file will be used. -tap: (GDAL >= 1.8.0) (target aligned pixels) align the coordinates of the extent of the output file to the values of the -tr, such that the aligned extent includes the minimum extent. -ul_lr ulx uly lrx lry: The extents of the output file. If not specified the aggregate extents of all input files will be used. -v: Generate verbose output of mosaicing operations as they are done. -separate: Place each input file into a separate stacked band. -pct: Grab a pseudocolor table from the first input image, and use it for the output. Merging pseudocolored images this way assumes that all input files use the same color table. -n nodata_value: Ignore pixels from files being merged in with this pixel value. -a_nodata output_nodata_value: (GDAL >= 1.9.0) Assign a specified nodata value to output bands. -init 'value(s)': Pre-initialize the output image bands with these values. However, it is not marked as the nodata value in the output file. If only one value is given, the same value is used in all the bands. -createonly: The output file is created (and potentially pre-initialized) but no input image data is copied into it. NOTE: gdal_merge.py is a Python script, and will only work if GDAL was built with Python support. EXAMPLE
Create an image with the pixels in all bands initialized to 255. % gdal_merge.py -init 255 -o out.tif in1.tif in2.tif Create an RGB image that shows blue in pixels with no data. The first two bands will be initialized to 0 and the third band will be initalized to 255. % gdal_merge.py -init "0 0 255" -o out.tif in1.tif in2.tif AUTHORS
Frank Warmerdam warmerdam@pobox.com, Silke Reimer silke@intevation.de GDAL
Tue Sep 18 2012 gdal_merge(1)