Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vi/vim lessons 1 - 7
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? vi/vim lessons 1 - 7 Post 302707573 by Neo on Saturday 29th of September 2012 04:03:46 AM
Old 09-29-2012
vi/vim lessons 1 - 7

Basic Editing

This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Private Lessons

Hi everyone, I'm looking to hire for private lessons a individual who is presently working as a unix system administrator or instructor in school who is teaching unix. I live in Clifton nj my nubmer is Cell **no phonenumbers on this forum** or email **no emails on this forum** please let me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: john furman
1 Replies

2. Programming

C Lessons

I started wrting c lessons for absoulute begginers to advanced users, I think material can be considered quality, and my students learn programming with this stuff. If you wish feel free to start reading it here: www.visualcmaniac.com its only 5 lessons for now so maybe could be easier for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vurdlak
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Very Importan - Vim Settings - Error while opening a File using vim

I downloaded vim.7.2 and compiled the vim source . Added the vim binary path to PATH (Because iam not the root of the box) when i load the file using vim it throws me an error Error detected while processing /home2/e3003091/.vimrc: line 2: E185: Cannot find color scheme darkblue line... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: girija
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

The 5 Minute Management Course (Six Lessons)

Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbour. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)					      General Commands Manual						 GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)

NAME
gpiv_t-avg-img - Calculates time-averaged intensities from a series of images at each pixel. SYNOPSIS
gpiv_t-avg-img [-c int] [-fb string] [-ff int] [-fl int] [-fx] [-help] [-p | --print] [-r int] [-s] [-v] < stdin > stdout DESCRIPTION
gpiv_t-avg-img calculates time-averaged intensities from a series of images for each pixel. This program uses the GENPAR parameters. Options -c NCOLS Number of columns. -fb FILE File base-name (without .number.r extension) instead of stdin and stdout. -ff N Number of first image file. -fl N Number of last image file. -fx Prefix numbering to file base name. -help | --help On-line help. -p | --print Prints parameters, command line options and input and output filenames to stdout. -r NROWS Number of rows. -s Subtract mean from input data. -v | --version Prints version information to standard output, then exits successfully. SEE ALSO gpivtools AUTHOR
Gerber Van der Graaf 19 Januari 2005 GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)