Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Convert .sh file into .exe file Post 302706143 by Dhanashree on Wednesday 26th of September 2012 08:40:58 AM
Old 09-26-2012
Hi,
bat file works for any cmd commands.
but in my case i have to connect to servers to get the data.
and i connect to the server using putty.

so if you can tell me how to make bat file that can connect to any server and get data and execute commands.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

about exe file

Hi, I am using dual operating system(windows/linux) in my system.Now the problem is i want to run my .exe(of c languege) before system ask for loading of operating system.Like my system ask for linux or dos.I want to run my .exe before this. Tell me how can i use this. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: at_renai2001
2 Replies

2. Programming

link with others .exe file

hi all, i need your help, want syntax can i write in my programming file so i can combine one executable file with another executable file when i select my executeable file (based on unix operating system)? :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lala
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

.exe file

Hello all, how to run windows .exe file in Linux and vice the versa (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajashekaran
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

embedded exe file into rtf file

Hi All I want a method in shell script which will embed the exe file into rtf file si that the rtf file can be open in word and so my exe. Actually what is happening in my system at present : The report in my system is a self-extracting Zip file with filetype '.EXE'. Double clicking... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rawatds
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

How to run .exe file

Hello, I have an test.exe file under a directory. When i execute the .exe file directory from the prompt, i get following error: $ test.exe <enter> ksh: test.exe: not found How do i solve this error? TIA, Ramesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brap45
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

extract .exe file

guys! any clue how to extract .exe file in linux? Regards, Kiran (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dddkiran
3 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Invoke an exe file!!

Hello, Thank you for reading my Thread. I am very very new to Perl / Shell Scripting here. I m assigned some tasks here. I have an exe file on our server. I have to navigate to the path and invoke the exe file. Can someone please guide me with that. Thanks you, Skaranth (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skaranth
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to convert .sh to .exe file

Hi, I have prepared 1 .sh script that is running fine in UNIX box. Now I wanted to run that script from windows box. I am thinking of converting it to .exe so that can run this in windows server and use it. Overview: Script basically checks for some values in logs of process running in unix box... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankush_mehra
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to convert to exe file

Hello Gurus, I have written one shell script will check the database healths. Now I want to convert the ksh script to a executable one so that I can install it as a software like windows to any unix systems. How I will achieve this? Thanks- p (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: pokhraj_d
12 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run .exe file with inputs file

Good morning .., I have a problem to run my object program. Before, I run my program in cygwin and there is no problem. When I tried in linux (ubuntu), the terminal said that space.exe : command not found. this is the code in my shell space.exe gr1 result space.exe: command not found... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: weslyarfan
2 Replies
ipa-csreplica-manage(1) 					 IPA Manual Pages					   ipa-csreplica-manage(1)

NAME
ipa-csreplica-manage - Manage an IPA CS replica SYNOPSIS
ipa-csreplica-manage [OPTION]... [connect|disconnect|del|list|re-initialize|force-sync] DESCRIPTION
Manages the CA replication agreements of an IPA server. connect [SERVER_A] <SERVER_B> - Adds a new replication agreement between SERVER_A/localhost and SERVER_B disconnect [SERVER_A] <SERVER_B> - Removes a replication agreement between SERVER_A/localhost and SERVER_B del <SERVER> - Removes all replication agreements and data about SERVER list [SERVER] - Lists all the servers or the list of agreements of SERVER re-initialize - Forces a full re-initialization of the IPA CA server retrieving data from the server specified with the --from option force-sync - Immediately flush any data to be replicated from a server specified with the --from option The connect and disconnect options are used to manage the replication topology. When a replica is created it is only connected with the master that created it. The connect option may be used to connect it to other existing replicas. The disconnect option cannot be used to remove the last link of a replica. To remove a replica from the topology use the del option. If a replica is deleted and then re-added within a short time-frame then the 389-ds instance on the master that created it should be restarted before re-installing the replica. The master will have the old service principals cached which will cause replication to fail. OPTIONS
-H HOST, --host=HOST The IPA server to manage. The default is the machine on which the command is run Not honoured by the re-initialize command. -p DM_PASSWORD, --password=DM_PASSWORD The Directory Manager password to use for authentication -v, --verbose Provide additional information -f, --force Ignore some types of errors --from=SERVER The server to pull the data from, used by the re-initialize and force-sync commands. EXAMPLES
List a server's replication agreements. # ipa-csreplica-manage list srv1.example.com srv2.example.com srv3.example.com Re-initialize a replica: # ipa-csreplica-manage re-initialize --from srv2.example.com This will re-initialize the data on the server where you execute the command, retrieving the data from the srv2.example.com replica Add a new replication agreement: # ipa-csreplica-manage connect srv2.example.com srv4.example.com Remove an existing replication agreement: # ipa-csreplica-manage disconnect srv1.example.com srv3.example.com Completely remove a replica: # ipa-csreplica-manage del srv4.example.com Using connect/disconnect you can manage the replication topology. EXIT STATUS
0 if the command was successful 1 if an error occurred IPA
Jul 14 2011 ipa-csreplica-manage(1)