Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ application development
Top Forums Programming C++ application development Post 302703993 by figaro on Thursday 20th of September 2012 05:43:10 PM
Old 09-20-2012
The fact that the market for C++ developers has been so strong over the decades is testimony to the strength and versatility of the language.
If you need to showcase your abilities it is worthwhile looking for a C++ developed open source project that needs help (and most project do). In other words, it is often best to join a community rather than develop something yourself.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between development and Production unix servers for a application??

Hi all I am running a major script of my application in development for implementing code changes for process improvement in time. The script runs in production once in a month . It takes 8 hours 30 mins in Production server . what surprice me is , when I run the same script in development server... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
9 Replies
Child::Link::IPC::Pipe::Parent(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Child::Link::IPC::Pipe::Parent(3pm)

NAME
Child::Link::IPC::Pipe::Parent - Parent object used by the pipe plugin. SEE ALSO
This class inherits from: Child::Link::Parent Child::Link::IPC Child::Link::IPC::Pipe HISTORY
Most of this was part of Parrallel::Runner intended for use in the Fennec project. Fennec is being broken into multiple parts, this is one such part. FENNEC PROJECT
This module is part of the Fennec project. See Fennec for more details. Fennec is a project to develop an extendable and powerful testing framework. Together the tools that make up the Fennec framework provide a potent testing environment. The tools provided by Fennec are also useful on their own. Sometimes a tool created for Fennec is useful outside the greator framework. Such tools are turned into their own projects. This is one such project. Fennec - The core framework The primary Fennec project that ties them all together. AUTHORS
Chad Granum exodist7@gmail.com COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Chad Granum Child is free software; Standard perl licence. Child is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the license for more details. perl v5.10.1 2011-03-07 Child::Link::IPC::Pipe::Parent(3pm)