Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ application development
Top Forums Programming C++ application development Post 302703993 by figaro on Thursday 20th of September 2012 05:43:10 PM
Old 09-20-2012
The fact that the market for C++ developers has been so strong over the decades is testimony to the strength and versatility of the language.
If you need to showcase your abilities it is worthwhile looking for a C++ developed open source project that needs help (and most project do). In other words, it is often best to join a community rather than develop something yourself.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between development and Production unix servers for a application??

Hi all I am running a major script of my application in development for implementing code changes for process improvement in time. The script runs in production once in a month . It takes 8 hours 30 mins in Production server . what surprice me is , when I run the same script in development server... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
9 Replies
MarketModels(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   MarketModels(1)

NAME
MarketModels - Example of Monte Carlo pricing with market models SYNOPSIS
MarketModels DESCRIPTION
MarketModels is an example of using QuantLib. It prices a series of inverse floaters under market models using simulation. SEE ALSO
The source code MarketModels.cpp, BermudanSwaption(1), Bonds(1), CallableBonds(1), CDS(1), ConvertibleBonds(1), DiscreteHedging(1), Equity- Option(1), FittedBondCurve(1), FRA(1), Replication(1), Repo(1), SwapValuation(1), the QuantLib documentation and website at http://quantlib.org. AUTHORS
The QuantLib Group (see Authors.txt). This manual page was added by Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>, the Debian GNU/Linux maintainer for QuantLib. QuantLib 13 January 2010 MarketModels(1)