Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ application development
Top Forums Programming C++ application development Post 302701505 by amisubha on Sunday 16th of September 2012 10:41:56 AM
Old 09-16-2012
I am asking for an application to develop. Definitly it will be a project which will be a large enough. So for that I think CDT of eclipse can be used. But your explanation is expect able as IDE should be same for all the user and it creates problem on versions as well. But for an own application and maintaining it IDE should be better or not?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between development and Production unix servers for a application??

Hi all I am running a major script of my application in development for implementing code changes for process improvement in time. The script runs in production once in a month . It takes 8 hours 30 mins in Production server . what surprice me is , when I run the same script in development server... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
9 Replies
ACARDIDE(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 					       ACARDIDE(4)

NAME
acardide -- acard IDE disk controllers driver SYNOPSIS
acardide* at pci? dev ? function ? flags 0x0000 DESCRIPTION
The acardide driver supports the following IDE controllers: Acard ATP850U Ultra33 Acard ATP860 Ultra66 Acard ATP860-A Ultra66 Acard ATP865-A Ultra100 It provides the interface with the hardware for the ata(4) driver. The 0x0002 flag forces the acardide driver to disable DMA on chipsets for which DMA would normally be enabled. This can be used as a debug- ging aid, or to work around problems where the IDE controller is wired up to the system incorrectly. SEE ALSO
ata(4), atapi(4), intro(4), pci(4), pciide(4), wd(4), wdc(4) BUGS
The timings used for the PIO and DMA modes for controllers listed above are for a PCI bus running at 30 or 33 MHz. This driver may not work properly on overclocked systems. BSD
October 24, 2003 BSD