Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ application development
Top Forums Programming C++ application development Post 302701347 by amisubha on Saturday 15th of September 2012 04:14:08 PM
Old 09-15-2012
What about eclipse CDT?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between development and Production unix servers for a application??

Hi all I am running a major script of my application in development for implementing code changes for process improvement in time. The script runs in production once in a month . It takes 8 hours 30 mins in Production server . what surprice me is , when I run the same script in development server... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
9 Replies
fltk-config(1)						      General Commands Manual						    fltk-config(1)

NAME
fltk-config - script to get information about the installed version of fltk. SYNOPSIS
fltk-config [ --prefix [=DIR] ] [ --exec-prefix [=DIR] ] [ --version ] [ --api-version ] [ --use-gl ] [ --use-images ] [ --use-glut ] [ --cc ] [ --cxx ] [ --cflags ] [ --cxxflags ] [ --ldflags ] [ --ldstaticflags ] [ --libs ] [ -Dname[=value] ] [ -g ] [ --compile program.cxx ] DESCRIPTION
fltk-config is a utility script that can be used to get information about the current version of FLTK that is installed on the system, what compiler and linker options to use when building FLTK-based applications, and to build simple FLTK applications. The following options are supported: --api-version Displays the current FLTK API version number, e.g. "1.1". --cc --cxx Displays the C/C++ compiler that was used to compile FLTK. --cflags --cxxflags Displays the C/C++ compiler options to use when compiling source files that use FLTK. --compile program.cxx Compiles the source file program.cxx into program. This option implies "--post program". -g Enables debugging information when compiling with the --compile option. --ldflags Displays the linker options to use when linking a FLTK application. --ldstaticflags Displays the linker options to use when linking a FLTK application to the static FLTK libraries. --libs Displays the full path to the FLTK library files, to be used for dependency checking. --use-gl Enables OpenGL support. --use-glut Enables GLUT support. --use-images Enables image file support. --version Displays the current FLTK version number, e.g. "1.1.0". SEE ALSO
fluid(1), fltk(3) FLTK Programming Manual FLTK Web Site, http://www.fltk.org/ AUTHORS
Bill Spitzak and others. 6 February 2007 Fast Light Tool Kit fltk-config(1)