Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Slackware /root/pkgsrc-bootstrap/pkgsrc2008Q3.tar.bz2 no such file Post 302700567 by Corona688 on Thursday 13th of September 2012 04:26:31 PM
Old 09-13-2012
You may be able to download the file manually and just put it in the correct place for it.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

extracting from tar.bz2

hi could any body tell me how to extract .tar.bz2 files i tried using tar but in vain. i found bzip2 in googling but i could not find it on machine unix tru64 please suggest. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Raom
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare two tar.bz2

Hello, I am using a bash script to archive directories of text files located in ${root}: tar cf ${root}.tar ${root}* bzip2 ${root}.tar I'd like to compare the newly produced archive two.tar.bz2 with the second latest one.tar.bz2. cmp one.tar.bz2 two.tar.bz2 returns one.tar.bz2 two.tar.bz2... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JCR
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to unpack and install .tar.bz2 library ?

Hi, I am trying to unpack and install .tar.bz2 library. I was told to cd / and than tar -jxvf /source-of-library-file?...tar.bz2 to get files unpacked and installed into / Darius $ pwd / $ $ tar -jxvf /tmp/local/root/ncurses-dev-addon.tar.bz2 ncurses-dev-addon/... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jack2
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Put one tar.bz2 file to another tar.bz2

Hi experts, I have two tar.bz2 file,: a.tar.bz2 and b.tar.bz2 I want to put a.tar.bz2 in to b.tar.bz2 eg: b.tar.bz2 only have one file named "b.c" contained I want it contain "b.c and a.tar.bz2" I don't want to decompress the b.tar.bz2 to achieve this, I try with "cat a.tar.bz2 >>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Download firefox-19.0.2.tar.bz2

Does anyone know a reliable source to download firefox-19.0.2.tar.bz2 from? I would think you be able to download from firefox or mozilla somewhere. I haven't gotten anything useful from my google searches. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
2 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Error messages while extracting tar.bz2 in Ubuntu

while extracting a tar.bz2 file using the command tar xjf git.tar.bz2 I received error messages that shows Cannot hard link to and Cannot create symlink to error messages what will be the reason for those error messages. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saravana krishn
4 Replies

7. Programming

Aria2c to download and extract. tar.bz2

I am using aria2c to download a .tar.bz2 and trying to extract it in the same command. I can download the file but not extract it. I can also manually extract the tar.bz2., but not in the same command. Thank you :). aria2c -x8 -l log.txt -c -d /xx/xx/xxx --use-head=true --http-user "<user>" ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash not removing all .tar.bz2 files after extracting

In the bash below each .tar.bz2 (usually 2) are extracted and then the original .tar.bz2 is removed. However, only one (presumably the first extracted) is being removed, however both are extracted. I am not sure why this is? Thank you :). tar.bz2 folders in /home/cmccabe/Desktop/NGS/API ... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Speed up extraction od tar.bz2 files using bash

The below bash will untar each tar.bz2 folder in the directory, then remove the tar.bz2. Each of the tar.bz2 folders ranges from 40-75GB and currently takes ~2 hours to extract. Is there a way to speed up the extraction process? I am using a xeon processor with 12 cores. Thank you :). ... (7 Replies)
7 Replies
UPDATE-BGOFFICE-DICTS(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  UPDATE-BGOFFICE-DICTS(1)

NAME
update-bgoffice-dicts - automate updating of bgoffice dictionaries SYNOPSIS
update-bgoffice-dicts [option...] DESCRIPTION
update-bgoffice-dicts automates the downloading and updating of bgoffice dictionaries. It uses debconf(7) to ask the user which dictionaries to download, then invokes bgoffice-dict-download(1) to download them, and finaly extracts the files in the right directory, so that bgoffice can find them. The last part will fail unless update-bgoffice-dicts is run as root. OPTIONS
--no-ask Normally, debconf won't ask the questions that are already seen by the user. That behaviour is disabled by default, as it is quite useful to be able to change your dictionary selection when invoking update-bgoffice-dicts. If you want to simply re-download and unpack the dictionaries, based on a previously made selection, use that option. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright: (C) 2010 Damyan Ivanov dmn@debian.org Permission is granted to use this work, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-16 UPDATE-BGOFFICE-DICTS(1)