Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: drwx------+
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers drwx------+ Post 302687933 by PranavEcstasy on Friday 17th of August 2012 08:43:34 AM
Old 08-17-2012
Acess Control List

When you apply permissions to the file using Access Control List (ACL), that + sign appears.
It is usually done by the root user.
An ACL specifies, which user or system has granted access to some object or file.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

general question on executing file in drwx--x--x directory

suppose: nevermind, i figured it out, haha... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cul8erppl
2 Replies
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig - JSON configuration plugin SYNOPSIS
# myapp.json { "foo" : "bar", "music_dir" : "<%= app->home->rel_dir('music') %>" } # Mojolicious my $config = $self->plugin('JSONConfig'); # Mojolicious::Lite my $config = plugin 'JSONConfig'; # Reads "myapp.json" by default my $config = app->config; # Everything can be customized with options my $config = plugin JSONConfig => {file => '/etc/myapp.conf'}; DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig is a JSON configuration plugin that preprocesses it's input with Mojo::Template. The application object can be accessed via $app or the "app" function. You can extend the normal config file "myapp.json" with "mode" specific ones like "myapp.$mode.json". A default configuration filename will be generated by decamelizing the application class with "decamelize" in Mojo::Util or from the application filename. The code of this plugin is a good example for learning to build new plugins, you're welcome to fork it. OPTIONS
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig inherits all options from Mojolicious::Plugin::Config and supports the following new ones. "template" # Mojolicious::Lite plugin JSONConfig => {template => {line_start => '.'}}; Attribute values passed to Mojo::Template object used to preprocess configuration files. METHODS
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig inherits all methods from Mojolicious::Plugin::Config and implements the following new ones. "parse" $plugin->parse($content, $file, $conf, $app); Process content with "render" and parse it with Mojo::JSON. sub parse { my ($self, $content, $file, $conf, $app) = @_; ... $content = $self->render($content, $file, $conf, $app); ... return $hash; } "register" my $config = $plugin->register($app, $conf); Register plugin in Mojolicious application. "render" $plugin->render($content, $file, $conf, $app); Process configuration file with Mojo::Template. sub render { my ($self, $content, $file, $conf, $app) = @_; ... return $content; } SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)