Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: drwx------+
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers drwx------+ Post 302686393 by Corona688 on Tuesday 14th of August 2012 11:40:38 AM
Old 08-14-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartus11
How did you deduce that we are dealing with OSX here?
Code:
drwx------+ 3 xxxx staff 102 12 Feb 11:39:12 2012 application.app

Macintosh OSX uses .app folders, don't know of anything else that does.

Also, my ls has no entry about + but apple's own does.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

general question on executing file in drwx--x--x directory

suppose: nevermind, i figured it out, haha... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cul8erppl
2 Replies
lldptool(8)							       Linux							       lldptool(8)

NAME
APP - Show / manipulate APP TLV configuration SYNOPSIS
lldptool -t -i ethx -V APP [-c app] lldptool -T -i ethx -V APP [-d] app=prio,sel,pid DESCRIPTION
The APP TLV is an informational TLV and will advertise the current configured application table. If the peer APP TLV and a local APP TLV match the same selector and protocol field the local parameter is used. ARGUMENTS
app Configures a local application data field using the three parameters priority (prio), selector (sel), and protocol (pid). The -d option can be provided to remove an entry which matches the three parameters. Theory of Operations The APP TLV is an informational TLV for most end stations it is not expected that setting APP data should be required. Peer data will be processed and added to the application data table by default assuming there does not already exist a local entry with matching selector and priority fields. By adding APP data to the application table it is available for applications, eg iscsid, to query. Applications query for a specific proto- col and selector and may use this data to map traffic to the corresponding traffic class. EXAMPLE &; USAGE Configure ISCSI application for priority 4 on eth2 lldptool -T -i eth2 -V APP app=4,2,3260 Configure FCoE application for priority 3 on eth2 lldptool -T -i eth2 -V APP app=3,1,35078 Remove FCoE application for priority 3 on eth2 lldptool -T -i eth2 -V APP -d app=3,1,35078 Display locally configured application table on eth2 lldptool -t -i eth2 -V APP -c app Display last transmitted APP TLV on eth2 lldptool -t -i eth2 -V APP SOURCE
o IEEE 802.1Qaz (http://www.ieee802.org/1/pages/dcbridges.html) NOTES
Currently changing the default priority is not supported by default it is set to zero. SEE ALSO
lldptool(8), lldpad(8) AUTHOR
John Fastabend open-lldp February 2010 lldptool(8)