Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: drwx------+
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers drwx------+ Post 302686393 by Corona688 on Tuesday 14th of August 2012 11:40:38 AM
Old 08-14-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartus11
How did you deduce that we are dealing with OSX here?
Code:
drwx------+ 3 xxxx staff 102 12 Feb 11:39:12 2012 application.app

Macintosh OSX uses .app folders, don't know of anything else that does.

Also, my ls has no entry about + but apple's own does.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

general question on executing file in drwx--x--x directory

suppose: nevermind, i figured it out, haha... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cul8erppl
2 Replies
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig - JSON configuration plugin SYNOPSIS
# myapp.json { "foo" : "bar", "music_dir" : "<%= app->home->rel_dir('music') %>" } # Mojolicious my $config = $self->plugin('JSONConfig'); # Mojolicious::Lite my $config = plugin 'JSONConfig'; # Reads "myapp.json" by default my $config = app->config; # Everything can be customized with options my $config = plugin JSONConfig => {file => '/etc/myapp.conf'}; DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig is a JSON configuration plugin that preprocesses it's input with Mojo::Template. The application object can be accessed via $app or the "app" function. You can extend the normal config file "myapp.json" with "mode" specific ones like "myapp.$mode.json". A default configuration filename will be generated by decamelizing the application class with "decamelize" in Mojo::Util or from the application filename. The code of this plugin is a good example for learning to build new plugins, you're welcome to fork it. OPTIONS
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig inherits all options from Mojolicious::Plugin::Config and supports the following new ones. "template" # Mojolicious::Lite plugin JSONConfig => {template => {line_start => '.'}}; Attribute values passed to Mojo::Template object used to preprocess configuration files. METHODS
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig inherits all methods from Mojolicious::Plugin::Config and implements the following new ones. "parse" $plugin->parse($content, $file, $conf, $app); Process content with "render" and parse it with Mojo::JSON. sub parse { my ($self, $content, $file, $conf, $app) = @_; ... $content = $self->render($content, $file, $conf, $app); ... return $hash; } "register" my $config = $plugin->register($app, $conf); Register plugin in Mojolicious application. "render" $plugin->render($content, $file, $conf, $app); Process configuration file with Mojo::Template. sub render { my ($self, $content, $file, $conf, $app) = @_; ... return $content; } SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)