Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: drwx------+
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers drwx------+ Post 302686385 by bartus11 on Tuesday 14th of August 2012 11:36:13 AM
Old 08-14-2012
It means that there is ACL defined on that directory. Check it with:
Code:
getfacl application.app

---------- Post updated at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous update was at 10:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
Apple Inc. has cleverly hidden information on ls in ls' own manual, accessed by man ls.
How did you deduce that we are dealing with OSX here?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

general question on executing file in drwx--x--x directory

suppose: nevermind, i figured it out, haha... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cul8erppl
2 Replies
Plack::Runner(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Plack::Runner(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Runner - plackup core SYNOPSIS
# Your bootstrap script use Plack::Runner; my $app = sub { ... }; my $runner = Plack::Runner->new; $runner->parse_options(@ARGV); $runner->run($app); DESCRIPTION
Plack::Runner is the core of plackup runner script. You can create your own frontend to run your application or framework, munge command line options and pass that to "run" method of this class. "run" method does exactly the same thing as the plackup script does, but one notable addition is that you can pass a PSGI application code reference directly to the method, rather than via ".psgi" file path or with "-e" switch. This would be useful if you want to make an installable PSGI application. Also, when "-h" or "--help" switch is passed, the usage text is automatically extracted from your own script using Pod::Usage. NOTES
Do not directly call this module from your ".psgi", since that makes your PSGI application unnecessarily depend on plackup and won't run other backends like Plack::Handler::Apache2 or mod_psgi. If you really want to make your ".psgi" runnable as a standalone script, you can do this: my $app = sub { ... }; unless (caller) { require Plack::Runner; my $runner = Plack::Runner->new; $runner->parse_options(@ARGV); return $runner->run($app); } return $app; WARNING: this section used to recommend "if (__FILE__ eq $0)" but it's known to be broken since Plack 0.9971, since $0 is now always set to the .psgi file path even when you run it from plackup. SEE ALSO
plackup perl v5.14.2 2012-03-21 Plack::Runner(3pm)