Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: drwx------+
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers drwx------+ Post 302686383 by Corona688 on Tuesday 14th of August 2012 11:34:08 AM
Old 08-14-2012
Apple Inc. has cleverly hidden information on ls in ls' own manual, accessed by man ls.

Grepping for the first + in man ls' output finds this:

Code:
   The Long Format
     If the -l option is given, the following information is displayed for
     each file: file mode, number of links, owner name, group name, number of
     bytes in the file, abbreviated month, day-of-month file was last modi-
     fied, hour file last modified, minute file last modified, and the path-
     name.  In addition, for each directory whose contents are displayed, the
     total number of 512-byte blocks used by the files in the directory is
     displayed on a line by itself, immediately before the information for the
     files in the directory.  If the file or directory has extended
     attributes, the permissions field printed by the -l option is followed by
     a '@' character.  Otherwise, if the file or directory has extended secu-
     rity information (such as an access control list), the permissions field
     printed by the -l option is followed by a '+' character.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

general question on executing file in drwx--x--x directory

suppose: nevermind, i figured it out, haha... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cul8erppl
2 Replies
Plack::Builder(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Plack::Builder(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Builder - OO and DSL to enable Plack Middlewares SYNOPSIS
# in .psgi use Plack::Builder; my $app = sub { ... }; builder { enable "Deflater"; enable "Session", store => "File"; enable "Debug", panels => [ qw(DBITrace Memory Timer) ]; enable "+My::Plack::Middleware"; $app; }; # use URLMap builder { mount "/foo" => builder { enable "Foo"; $app; }; mount "/bar" => $app2; mount "http://example.com/" => builder { $app3 }; }; # using OO interface my $builder = Plack::Builder->new(); $builder->add_middleware('Foo', opt => 1); $app = $builder->mount('/app' => $app); $app = $builder->to_app($app); DESCRIPTION
Plack::Builder gives you a quick domain specific language (DSL) to wrap your application with Plack::Middleware subclasses. The middleware you're trying to use should use Plack::Middleware as a base class to use this DSL, inspired by Rack::Builder. Whenever you call "enable" on any middleware, the middleware app is pushed to the stack inside the builder, and then reversed when it actually creates a wrapped application handler. "Plack::Middleware::" is added as a prefix by default. So: builder { enable "Foo"; enable "Bar", opt => "val"; $app; }; is syntactically equal to: $app = Plack::Middleware::Bar->wrap($app, opt => "val"); $app = Plack::Middleware::Foo->wrap($app); In other words, you're supposed to "enable" middleware from outer to inner. INLINE MIDDLEWARE
Plack::Builder allows you to code middleware inline using a nested code reference. If the first argument to "enable" is a code reference, it will be passed an $app and is supposed to return another code reference which is PSGI application that consumes $env in runtime. So: builder { enable sub { my $app = shift; sub { my $env = shift; # do preprocessing my $res = $app->($env); # do postprocessing return $res; }; }; $app; }; is equal to: my $mw = sub { my $app = shift; sub { my $env = shift; $app->($env) }; }; $app = $mw->($app); URLMap support Plack::Builder has a native support for Plack::App::URLMap with "mount" method. use Plack::Builder; my $app = builder { mount "/foo" => $app1; mount "/bar" => builder { enable "Foo"; $app2; }; }; See Plack::App::URLMap's "map" method to see what they mean. With builder you can't use "map" as a DSL, for the obvious reason :) NOTE: Once you use "mount" in your builder code, you have to use "mount" for all the paths, including the root path ("/"). You can't have the default app in the last line of "builder" like: my $app = sub { my $env = shift; ... }; builder { mount "/foo" => sub { ... }; $app; # THIS DOESN'T WORK }; You'll get warnings saying that your mount configuration will be ignored. Instead you should use "mount "/" => ..." in the last line to set the default fallback app. builder { mount "/foo" => sub { ... }; mount "/" => $app; } Note that the "builder" DSL returns a whole new PSGI application, which means o "builder { ... }" should normally the last statement of a ".psgi" file, because the return value of "builder" is the application that actually is executed. o You can nest your "builder" block, mixed with "mount" (see URLMap support above): builder { mount "/foo" => builder { mount "/bar" => $app; } } will locate the $app under "/foo/bar" since the inner "builder" block puts it under "/bar" and it results a new PSGI application which is located under "/foo" because of the outer "builder" block. CONDITIONAL MIDDLEWARE SUPPORT
You can use "enable_if" to conditionally enable middleware based on the runtime environment. See Plack::Middleware::Conditional for details. SEE ALSO
Plack::Middleware Plack::App::URLMap Plack::Middleware::Conditional perl v5.14.2 2012-05-17 Plack::Builder(3pm)