Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Open Source Cloud Software
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Virtualization and Cloud Computing Open Source Cloud Software Post 302652921 by ni2 on Friday 8th of June 2012 05:38:53 AM
Old 06-08-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by satimis
Or any other Open Source Cloud Software to suggest?
OpenShift by RedHat

Quote:
OpenShift is Red Hat's Cloud Computing Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering. OpenShift is an application platform in the cloud where application developers and teams can build, test, deploy, and run their applications.
OpenShift takes care of all the infrastructure, middleware, and management and allows the developer to focus on what they do best: designing and coding applications.
https://openshift.redhat.com/app/

I haven't used it though.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Open source mathematical software for scientists & engineers

I'm look for some opinion on mathematical software from any engineers out there. What is the open source application that --in your opinion(s) -- best meets the same requirements as Mathematica or Maple? I'm running FreeBSD & Linux, btw. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aaron Van
3 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

need open source KB software for UNIX

Anyone know of a good open source Knowledge Base software for UNIX that can connect to an Oracle back end? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RJ45
0 Replies
Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA(3pm)

NAME
Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA - Source for a HASH of ARRAYs SYNOPSIS
# The basic data structure my $deps = { foo => [ 'bar', 'baz' ], bar => [], baz => [ 'bar' ], }; # Create the source from it my $Source = Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA->new( $deps ); DESCRIPTION
"Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA" implements a source where the items names are provided in the most simple form, a reference to a "HASH" of "ARRAY" references. METHODS
This documents the methods differing from the ordinary Algorithm::Dependency::Source methods. new $filename When constructing a new "Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA" object, an argument should be provided of a reference to a HASH of ARRAY references, containing the names of other HASH elements. Returns the object, or "undef" if the structure is not correct. SUPPORT
To file a bug against this module, use the CPAN bug tracking system http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Algorithm-Dependency <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Algorithm-Dependency> For other comments, contact the author. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> SEE ALSO
Algorithm::Dependency, Algorithm::Dependency::Source COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003 - 2009 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.12.4 2009-04-14 Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA(3pm)