Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) HbbTV client for OS X or Linux? Access via HTTP possible? Post 302619493 by slashdotweenie on Thursday 5th of April 2012 02:43:52 PM
Old 04-05-2012
HbbTV client for OS X or Linux? Access via HTTP possible?

Hi

Is there a HbbTV client for OS X or Linux? Access via HTTP possible?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid...t_Broadband_TV

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Access Solaris machine over http by hostname

Hi all, I need to be able to connect to the web server enabled on my solaris box by hostname e.g. http://<hostname_of_solaris_box>. How can I achieve this? I am able to access the web server via the IP of the solaris box but not the hostname. Any help or pointers would be appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dpillay
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Can't access NFS Share on Solaris Server from a Linux Client

Hi, I am trying to access a NFS shared directory on Solaris 10 Server from a client which is RHEL 4 Server. On the NFS Server, in /etc/dfs/, I added following line to dfstab file. & then ran the following On the client machine, while running the mount command, I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SunilB2011
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Unable to access NFS share on Solaris Server from Linux client

Hi, I am trying to access a NFS shared directory on Solaris 10 Server from a client which is RHEL 4 Server. On the NFS Server, in /etc/dfs/, I added following line to dfstab file. share -F nfs -o rw /var/share & then ran the following svcadm -v enable -r... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SunilB2011
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Simplest way to access Linux system mail from email client

I'm not a Linux newbie but this seemed like a pretty n00b question. I am familiar with Postfix/Dovecot setups but now I am looking for the simplest way to access mail on a Linux system, such as the mail that goes to /var/mail/root. I know I can edit /etc/aliases and have the system mail go straight... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TayKimchi
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk script to find time difference between HTTP PUT and HTTP DELETE requests in access.log

Hi, I'm trying to write a script to determine the time gap between HTTP PUT and HTTP DELETE requests in the HTTP Servers access log. Normally client will do HTTP PUT to push content e.g. file_1.txt and 21 seconds later it will do HTTP DELETE, but sometimes the time varies causing some issues... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juha
3 Replies
Net::HTTP::NB(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  Net::HTTP::NB(3)

NAME
Net::HTTP::NB - Non-blocking HTTP client SYNOPSIS
use Net::HTTP::NB; my $s = Net::HTTP::NB->new(Host => "www.perl.com") || die $@; $s->write_request(GET => "/"); use IO::Select; my $sel = IO::Select->new($s); READ_HEADER: { die "Header timeout" unless $sel->can_read(10); my($code, $mess, %h) = $s->read_response_headers; redo READ_HEADER unless $code; } while(1) { die "Body timeout" unless $sel->can_read(10); my $buf; my $n = $s->read_entity_body($buf, 1024); last unless $n; print $buf; } DESCRIPTION
Same interface as "Net::HTTP" but it will never try multiple reads when the read_response_headers() or read_entity_body() methods are invoked. This make it possible to multiplex multiple Net::HTTP::NB using select without risk blocking. If read_response_headers() did not see enough data to complete the headers an empty list is returned. If read_entity_body() did not see new entity data in its read the value -1 is returned. SEE ALSO
Net::HTTP COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 Gisle Aas. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2012-11-08 Net::HTTP::NB(3)