Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Shell script request
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shell script request Post 302617349 by udayakumar on Monday 2nd of April 2012 01:27:49 PM
Old 04-02-2012
Hi

I'm using bash shell in AIX 6.1
^M microsoft text
Yes its a Microsoft format text file with carriage-return line-feed at the end of each line

No the file name I've mentioned in example will be a free test like "Null in a Not Null column" or "0 Length Char". This will be standard in all files.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How cgi(shell script) to receive the URL REQUEST from Front end (visual C++)?

I am facing a problem which is weblogic convert to CGI method. The original process is -> the Front End is using Visual C++, and backend is using WEBLOGIC the based programming is JAVA. The method for Weblogic to receive the request from Front end (Visual C++) thru URL. for example :... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryanW
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to provide "answers" to SSL Cert Request

Hello, I need assistance with creating a shell script to generate SSL Certificate Requests on remote hosts. Below is my stab at this, but I cannot figure out how to pass the requested arguments into the openssl command correctly. I have a major problem with redirecting the "answers" into the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: azvelocat
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling a request set from Unix shell Script

Hi All, I want to call a concurrent request set from a shell script. I am getting the syntax error "syntax error at line 417 : `(' unexpected" in the below script. v_request_id=fnd_request.submit_request(application => 'APPL_SHORT_NAME' ,program => 'PROGRAM_SHORT_NAME' ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: swatipevekar
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request for shell script for listing directories, subdirs containing specific files.

I'm looking for a script which outputs the list of directories and sub directories from root level consisting of specific files. For instance I want shell script to list all the directories and subdirectories containing .txt files.:wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: super210
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script shell calculate mean arrival request duration

hello, I have implemented this command : tshark -eth0 -T fiels -e frame.time et sip.Request-Line -z sip,stat > test2.txt the result of this command : test.txt: Aug 27, 2013 23:06:47.334270000 INVITE Aug 27, 2013 23:06:47.335045000 SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized Aug 27, 2013... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Amouna
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell program request

Hello, I'm requesting the shell program to compare 2 .csv files which will have large data. Can any one help me with this linux shell program Thanks in advance. Thanks and regards Ramanjaneya. K (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pandu19
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell program request to download .pdf files

Hello, Would you suggest me a shell program that would launch the given url and if there is login we have enter the credentials. If the credentials are correct it would be redirected to home page of that url, the program will check if there are any PDF'S found automatically the PDF'S have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandu19
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get Parameter with Shell request

How can I get Parameters with Shell Request. I mean so but not work: PHP: error_reporting(E_ALL); $hallo ="Hallo Welt"; print_r(shell_exec("sh client.sh $hallo")); Shell: echo $hallo echo ceck (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linuxmann
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request for Shell script to move files from Subfolder to Parent folder and delete sub folder

Hi Team, I am new to shell script and there is a requirement where files should be moved from Subfolder to parent folder. Eg: parent folder --> /Interface/data/test/IN Sub folder -->/Interface/data/test/IN/Invoice20180607233338 Subfolder will be always with timestamp... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srivarun15
6 Replies
KSTASH(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						 KSTASH(8)

NAME
kstash -- store the KDC master password in a file SYNOPSIS
kstash [-e string | --enctype=string] [-k file | --key-file=file] [--convert-file] [--random-key] [--master-key-fd=fd] [--random-key] [-h | --help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
kstash reads the Kerberos master key and stores it in a file that will be used by the KDC. Supported options: -e string, --enctype=string the encryption type to use, defaults to DES3-CBC-SHA1. -k file, --key-file=file the name of the master key file. --convert-file don't ask for a new master key, just read an old master key file, and write it back in the new keyfile format. --random-key generate a random master key. --master-key-fd=fd filedescriptor to read passphrase from, if not specified the passphrase will be read from the terminal. FILES
/var/heimdal/m-key is the default keyfile if no other keyfile is specified. The format of a Heimdal master key is the same as a keytab, so ktutil list can be used to list the content of the file. SEE ALSO
kdc(8) BSD
April 10, 2007 BSD