Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Time travel
The Lounge War Stories Time travel Post 302616067 by jgt on Friday 30th of March 2012 12:18:59 PM
Old 03-30-2012
So you've risen to your level of incompetence.Smilie

Once you get past the acronyms, IBM has by far the best printed documentation.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How To Provide Time Sync Using Nts-150 Time Server On Unix Network?

can anybody tel lme,how to instal NTS -150 on a unix network,it needs some patch to fetch time frm serve,,?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pesty
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Epoch Time to Standard Date and Time & Vice Versa

Hi guys, I know that this topic has been discuss numerous times, and I have search the net and this forum for it. However, non able to address the problem I faced so far. I am on Solaris Platform and unable to install additional packages like the GNU date and gawk to make use of their... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrivesMeCrazy
5 Replies

3. Programming

PHP Travel Clock based on Mysql Date time

I have date time records in a PHP mysql table, I need a PHP travel clock which obviously counts down, I mean acts like a travel clock, but the clock time should be the date time field value down by the second, based on the full date time, from day to seconds It is not just one record, I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies
IPRUPDATE(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      IPRUPDATE(8)

NAME
iprupdate - IBM Power RAID adapter/device microcode update utility SYNOPSIS
iprupdate iprupdate --debug --check_only --daemon --use-polling --use-uevents DESCRIPTION
iprupdate is used to update the microcode on IBM storage adapters and the disk units attached to them to a minimum supported level. It can be run at any time while the ipr device driver is loaded. The utility will check the microcode revision level of each storage adapter/disk unit on the system and compare it to the microcode revision level that is installed in /etc/microcode, /usr/lib/microcode, and /lib/firmware. If the microcode level on the adapter/device is below the minimum supported level and the level of the latest image is newer, the microcode will be updated to the latest level available. It is desired that this be called in the boot process. OPTIONS
--version Print the version number of iprupdate --debug Enable additional error logging. Enabling this will result in additional errors logging to /var/log/messages. --check_only Check if any adapters or disk units are below their minimum supported level. --daemon Run as a daemon to handle adapters and devices being hotplugged. --use-polling Do not use netlink/uevent notification, but rather poll for adapter and device configuration changes. --use-uevents Use netlink/uevent notification rather than polling for adapter and device configuration changes. If not specified, polling will be used until the first uevent notification appears, then netlink will be used. AUTHOR
Brian King (brking@us.ibm.com) February 2005 IPRUPDATE(8)