Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need help in uuencode command Post 302608505 by mac4rfree on Saturday 17th of March 2012 04:54:07 PM
Old 03-17-2012
is there a way to attach multiple files..????

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

uuencode

hi all, I dont know of this is a duplicate thread, but the thread i started a while ago wasnot posted still. ok my question is i have a shell script named "mail_editck.sh". i have to include some reports in it so that i can get the email when they are done. the syntax goes like this. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tejasingaraju17
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

uuencode: command not found when sending mail in LINUX

HI all, When i run this command below i get this error: (cat /root/body.txt ; uuencode -m Summaryfile.zip) | mailx -s "completed" sandeep@help.com bash: uuencode: command not found Does anyone know why this is happening? Or is there any alternative to send mail with an... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsandeep_80
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

uuencode command gives junk values

How to attach a file with the uuencode. It gives me some junk values in the mail body that i received. i used the following command uuencode Load_Measure_Summary.tsv | mailx -s "an HTML file" <<mailid>> Plz Help me Urgetnt (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Swapna173
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Uuencode

Hi All, I have a queryin the uuencode option. Actually i need to attach two files in a single mail. I am aware of attaching a single file using the command below. (echo " The first file ";uuencode file1 file1) | mailx -s " The files " venkidhadha@in.com However i am not sure what... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkidhadha
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

uuencode

Ello I am having trouble getting uuencode to work. This is the command I am using. gzip -c /directory/path/file.txt | uuencode /directory/path/file.txt.gz | \ /usr/bin/mailx -s"file -$(date)" email@email.com < /directory/path/file.txt.gz However when I receive the email there is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: demention
5 Replies

6. Linux

Need resolution for the command "UUENCODE"

HI, I'm getting the following error while using "uuencode" -bash: uuencode: command not found I assume either the path is missing or it has not installed.. 1)Wat is the command to check the path for uuencode if it has been installed..? 2)How to install uuencode if its not... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickramshetty
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

uuencode

HI, I want to zip it before sending to email. -- This works fine. uuencode gtsa_lmt_pb_rfs_daily.txt ukba_pb_rfs_daily.csv | mailx -s "ukba_pb_rfs_daily" test@abc.com --Below command is not working, it sends zunk file. uuencode gtsa_lmt_pb_rfs_daily.txt ukba_pb_rfs_daily.csv | gzip... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sampath.Rachcha
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send attachment using "sendmail" command or without uuencode command

Hi Guys, I dont have uuencode, mutt, base64 command available on my aix machine there is any alternative way to send file as attachement in mail. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ns64110
3 Replies

9. AIX

How to send attachment using "sendmail" command or without uuencode command

Hi Guys, I dont have uuencode, mutt, base64 command available on my aix machine there is any alternative way to send file as attachement in mail. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ns64110
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending multiple files using uuencode command

Hi All, I want to send multiple CSV file using below code. In Result folder, we have multiple CSV files. However, I want to catch only Summary CSV files. I was trying using *, % with different combination. However, not able to do so. From below code, I could send only one file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Swapnil Mawle
1 Replies
usoc(7D)							      Devices								  usoc(7D)

NAME
usoc - universal serial optical controller for Fibre Channel arbitrated loop (SOC+) device driver DESCRIPTION
The Fibre Channel adapter is an SBus card that implements two full duplex Fibre Channel interfaces. Each interface can connect to a Fibre Channel arbitrated loop (FC-AL). The usoc device driver is a nexus driver and implements portions of the FC-2 and FC-4 layers of FC-AL. FILES
/kernel/drv/usoc 32-bit ELF kernel module /kernel/drv/sparcv9/usoc 64-bit ELF kernel module ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |SPARC | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Unknown | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWusoc | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
fctl(7D), sbus(4), fcp(7D), fp(7D), ssd(7D) Writing Device Drivers Fibre Channel Physical and Signaling Interface (FC-PH) ANSI X3.230: 1994 Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop (FC-AL) ANSI X3.272-1996 Fibre Channel Private Loop SCSI Direct Attach (FC-PLDA) NCITS TR-19:1998 Fabric Channel Loop Attachment (FC-FLA), NCITS TR-20:1998 DIAGNOSTICS
The following messages are logged and may also appear on the system console. On the console these messages are preceded by: usoc%d: where usoc%d: is the per-port instance number of the usoc controller. Fibre Channel is ONLINE The Fibre Channel loop is now online. Fibre Channel Loop is ONLINE The Fibre Channel loop is now online. Fibre Channel Loop is OFFLINE The Fibre Channel loop is now offline. attach failed: device in slave-only slot. Move soc+ card to another slot. attach failed: alloc soft state. Driver did not attach, devices will be inaccessible. attach failed: bad soft state. Driver did not attach, devices will be inaccessible. attach failed: unable to map eeprom Driver was unable to map device memory; check for bad hardware. Driver did not attach to device, devices will be inaccessible. attach failed: unable to map XRAM Driver was unable to map device memory; check for bad hardware. Driver did not attach to device, devices will be inaccessible. attach failed: unable to map registers Driver was unable to map device registers; check for bad hardware. Driver did not attach to device, devices will be inaccessible. attach failed: unable to access status register Driver was unable to map device registers; check for bad hardware. Driver did not attach to device, devices will be inaccessible. attach failed: unable to install interrupt handler Driver was not able to add the interrupt routine to the kernel. Driver did not attach to device, devices will be inaccessible. attach failed: unable to access host adapter XRAM Driver was unable to access device RAM; check for bad hardware. Driver did not attach to device, devices will be inaccessible. attach failed: unable to write host adapter XRAM Driver was unable to write device RAM; check for bad hardware. Driver did not attach to device, devices will be inaccessible. attach failed: read/write mismatch in XRAM Driver was unable to verify device RAM; check for bad hardware. Driver did not attach to device, devices will be inaccessible. SunOS 5.10 20 Jul 1999 usoc(7D)