Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Routing RTNETLINK answers: No such process Post 302606036 by mark54g on Friday 9th of March 2012 11:31:28 AM
Old 03-09-2012
I figured that the problem was one of routing. Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I Need Some (help)answers Asap

can someone explain the meaning of the following shell commands: 1. who / wc -l 2. who / sort > user_names 3. cat students > new_students 4. current_day='date / cut -cl-3' i would also appreciated if you could tell me some things about the umask 1. what is a good umask value and why? 2.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dakis
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

basic script for yes and no answers

What is the basic syntax for a script that says do you want to do this? y - execute this n - end not y or n - end and print this for example if I want to run this: "Do you want to start this process?" answer if y,Y, or yes then run the following script (do I put the script with... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: llsmr777
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need FIX for: RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument

OK...I'm using the latest version of Fedora 10. My network connection was working fine, and I had several network LAN shares on my desktop. Then I rebooted the system without dismounting those shares first. ooops. <:( ...When the system came back up, my network connection was gone. All... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pudnik
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question and answers

Hello All, I need to prepare for interview. Can any body help me with interview question and answers pls.. Regards, Sam (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
2 Replies

5. Linux

bringing up interface eth0 rtnetlink

Hi all, OS: fedora release 10 when i try to restart network service, ending up with following errors. There are two interfaces eth0 and eth1 bringing up interface eth0 rtnetlink answers file exists error adding <IP Address here> to eth0 bringing up interface eth0 rtnetlink answers... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lramsb4u
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need answers urgently!!

hello guys!! need 1 favour from u all.. Can u jst tell me the answers for these ques?? 1. ls - l _____ : command to return all files that end with single digit and those with TXT extension 2. ls -l report* _______ : command to return all files that start with the word RPT except those with LOG... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gan_7
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

What's the rtnetlink behavior if adding or removing ethernet?

Hello All, While I am studying on RTNETLINK, I understand that the kernel will send RTM_ADDLINK or RTM_DELLINK if interface is added/removed at kernel space. However, I have a question regarding to the RTNETLINK message if adding or removing ethernet to/from bridge? Since adding or removing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: urnoicxk
0 Replies

8. Programming

Always giving the answers as 1

Hi, I have wrote a python program to sum the numbers in a list.However its giving answer one. Please advise. MyList = Number = int(input("Please enter number:")) for i in range(1, Number + 1): value = int(input("Enter Numbers %d:" %i)) MyList.append(value) total =... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nag_sathi
3 Replies
NODESAVE(8)						   Linux System Managers Manual 					       NODESAVE(8)

NAME
nodesave - Saves NET/ROM routing information SYNOPSIS
nodesave [-p path] [-v] [filename] DESCRIPTION
Nodesave saves the contents of the /proc filesystem entries for the NET/ROM routing tables. The output of the program is in the form of a Bourne shell script that calls nrparms(8) to recreate the NET/ROM routing information. If no filename is given on the command line, the program writes the script to stdout. Typically nodesave would be used when taking a system off-air so that the NET/ROM routing may be quickly restored when the system is brought back on-line. OPTIONS
-p path Set the path to the nrparms binary. This only affects the output of the program. Default is /usr/sbin. -v Display the version. FILES
/proc/net/nr_neigh /proc/net/nr_nodes SEE ALSO
netrom(4), netromd(8), nrparms(8). AUTHOR
Tomi Manninen OH2BNS <oh2bns@sral.fi> Linux 4 July 1999 NODESAVE(8)