Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Slackware 13.
Operating Systems Linux Slackware Slackware 13. Post 302599956 by openation1 on Sunday 19th of February 2012 03:04:43 PM
Old 02-19-2012
Question Slackware 13.

Hello everyone. I am a newbie in operating systems. so far I've been playing with Ubuntu and I like it a lot. I heard about Slackware and I wanna try it. Last night I download the iso but It didn't fit in my usb or Dvd. it is a 4.2 GB. Is there one less than 4.2GB that will fit in my usb or DVD? (another question) Slackware is Unix or Linux?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Slackware

DNS on Slackware

Hi. I'm glad join the unix.com forums. Here is my first problem: I've installed Slackware 13 on my PC and configured the IP, Mask and the default gateway. But now I cannot edit the resolv.conf correctly. Can you give me an example with DNS servers like 4.4.4.2 ; 4.4.4.4 ; 8.8.4.4 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: intelfan
1 Replies

2. Slackware

Slackware

I want to know more about the Concurrency(Process Synchronization, Deadlocks) of a slackware, i know already the Concurrency but i want to know further what else is the Concurrency(Process Synchronization, Deadlocks) of a slackware. :cool: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: green12
1 Replies
FPGA_LOAD(8)															      FPGA_LOAD(8)

NAME
fpga_load - Xorcom Astribank (xpp) firmware tool SYNOPSIS
fpga_load [-g] [-r] [-v] -D {/proc/bus/usb|/dev/bus/usb}/BUS/DEV fpga_load [-g] [-v] -D {/proc/bus/usb|/dev/bus/usb}/BUS/DEV -I firmware.hex [-b dump.bin] [-i] fpga_load -h DESCRIPTION
fpga_load loads the FPGA firmware to the Xorcom Astribank device. The syntax resembles that of fxload(8). OPTIONS
-b dump.bin Before writing firmware, bump the processed binary file to dump.bin. -D DEVICE Required. The device to read from/write to. On modern UDEV-based system this is usually /dev/bus/usb/bus_num/device_num, where bus_num and device_num are the first two numbers in the output of lsusb(8). On older systems that use usbfs, it is usually /proc/bus/usb/bus_num/device_num. -r Reset the Astribank and renumerate its USB connection to power on product ID. -g Dump all eeprom data to standard output. -I fireware_file The firmware file to write to the device. -i Show information about the firmware file (valid only with -I option). Example: ./FPGA_1151.hex: Version=3297 Checksum=58270 In particular, the calculated checksum should match the output of sum(1) on the binary firmware file generated by the -b option. -v Increase verbosity. May be used multiple times. -h Displays usage message. SEE ALSO
fxload(8), lsusb(8) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com> . Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. 16 April 2006 FPGA_LOAD(8)