Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX High Runqueue (R) LOW CPU LOW I/O Low Network Low memory usage Post 302589992 by methyl on Friday 13th of January 2012 10:37:54 AM
Old 01-13-2012
The figures in the User CPU "us" column are high for a database system. Have you checked for looping orphan prococeses ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Low average cpu utilization.

Hi to all, i have an app on solaris 5.8 writed in C++ (3.2.1) that use multi threading. Hardware has 8 cpu. When i run my app i note that the average of cpu go at least at 40%, and the performance are not so higher.. There is a cpu limitation on solaris, that dedicate only a part of cpu... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Moodie
3 Replies

2. Solaris

malloc returning NULL if freemem high & swapmem low

Hi All, In my application malloc is returning NULL even though there is sufficient amount of free memory is available but swap memory is low. Is this possible that, if free memory is high & swap memory is low, malloc will not be able to allocate memory & return NULL ?:) Kindly look into... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ritesh Kumar
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

low & high values

on the file Ftp'd from the mainframe ,do we have any UNIX command to replace mainframe low and values to space or null. i tried using tr and it doesn't work ... Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rlmadhav
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Picking high and low variables in a bash script - possible?

Is it possible to have a bash script pick the highest and lowest values of four variables? I've been googling for this but haven't come up with anything. I have a script that assigns variables ($c0, $c1, $c2, and $c3) based on the coretemps from grep/sed statements of sensors. I'd like to also... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: graysky
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split file into chunks of low & high byte

Hi guys, i have a question about spliting a binary file into 2 chunks. First chunk with all high bytes and the second one with all low bytes. What unix tools can i use? And how can this be performed? I looked in manpages of split and dd but this does not help. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: basta
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

Bad performance but Low CPU loading?

There might be some problem with my server, because every morning at 7, it's performance become bad with no DB extra deadlock. But I just couldn't figure it out. Please give me some advise, thanks a lot... According to the CPU performace chart, Daily CPU loading Maximum: 42 %, Average:36%. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: GreenShery
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel/ user space and high/ low mem

Need some clarification on this.... 1. how are kernel/ user spaces and high/low memory related? 2. What do they all mean when i have the kernel command line as: "console=ttyS0,115200 root=/dev/sda2 rw mem=exactmap memmap=1M@0 memmap=96M@1M irqpoll" or 2. what do mem and memmap mean in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragonpoint
3 Replies

8. AIX

Low Virtual memory available

Hi I am running AIX 5.2. My server is running low on memory. It it using about 1307775 file pages on a total of 1511424 (from vmstat -v). I looked at the memory yesterday morning, and we had plenty of free memory. I did a backup from Windows (ftp mget command) of a large file selection. From... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredrivard
5 Replies

9. Red Hat

High RAM usage, extremely low swapping

Hi team I have three physical servers running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 with the following memory conditions: # cat /proc/meminfo | grep -i mem MemTotal: 8062888 kB MemFree: 184540 kB Shmem: 516 kB and the following swap conditions: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hedkandi
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux live cd for low memory

Could I please get some recommendations of a linux live cd for low memory? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow(3pm)

NAME
Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow - Series data with additional attributes for High-Low charts VERSION
version 2.83 SYNOPSIS
use Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow; my @keys = (); my @values = (); my @highs = (); my @lows = (); my @opens = (); my $series = Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow->new({ keys => @keys, values => @values, highs => @highs, lows => @lows, opens => @opens }); DESCRIPTION
Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow is an extension of the Series class that provides storage for a three new variables called for use with the CandleStick renderer. The general idea is: --- <-- High | | - <-- max of Open, Value | | | | - <-- min of Open, Value | | --- <-- Low ATTRIBUTES
highs Set/Get the highs for this series. lows Set/Get the lows for this series. opens Set/Get the opens for this series. METHODS
add_to_highs Adds a high to this series. get_high ($index) Get a high by it's index. high_count Gets the count of sizes in this series. add_to_lows Adds a high to this series. get_low ($index) Get a low by it's index. low_count Gets the count of lows in this series. add_to_opens Adds an open to this series. get_open Get an open by it's index. open_count Gets the count of opens in this series. AUTHOR
Cory G Watson <gphat@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Cold Hard Code, LLC. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-22 Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow(3pm)