Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Aggregated Etherchannel
Operating Systems AIX Aggregated Etherchannel Post 302568304 by spitzie on Thursday 27th of October 2011 03:42:44 AM
Old 10-27-2011
Thanks zxmaus, I guessed that might be the case.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

EtherChannel network redundance problem

Problem description: On the condition of EtherChannel function of AIX, when the data exchange between the nodes on the network, there sometimes lost datat packets and cause the application failed. Once we deconfig EtherChannel and use the single adapter configuration, the application works... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Frank2004
0 Replies

2. AIX

Problem with Etherchannel

I'm trying to configure Etherchannel on AIX 5.3 and I'm having some problems. I am aggregating both of the onboard NIC's (ent0 and ent1) into a new adapter ent2 for failover reasons obviously. At first I was experiencing a problem where about 50% of all my packets would be dropped. Then after... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: acascianelli
4 Replies

3. AIX

AIX / Etherchannel / VLANs

I have 1 AIX server, 4 dual ported fiber attached ethernet cards and 4 VLANS coming in. Is it possible to present those 8 ports as 1 IP address using etherchannel? Thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwholey
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Aggregated points

Combine points of specific key (a1) based on user defined size (lets say 200 in this example). so a1 191 and 191+200 and sum of all the values (4th column) and vice versa... Thanx a bunch! a1 191 201 1 a1 201 211 2 a1 211 221 1 a1 ....... .... a2......... ........ (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: quincyjones
7 Replies

5. AIX

Can EtherChannel be a redundancy config?

I have one p5 server, no lpar, 2 physical network adapter, bundle as one EtherChannel. The two 2 physical network adapter connect to 2 network switches. How to make this as a redundancy config? Current is if one physical network adapter down, the seond one will go through the network. but if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
2 Replies

6. AIX

EtherChannel interface ping pelicularity

I have few AIX servers in my data center, which have their EtherChannel configured to have a fat pipe (active/active) and a nagios server to monitor the server uptimes. Nagios server pings every server in the data center and we have pretty much every known unix flavor in this data center. When... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thenomad
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to assign multiple IPs to Aggregated interface in Solaris 10?

I have 2 physical interfaces (bnx0 and bnx1) aggregated into aggr1. I need to assign second IP, and normally I know how to do it to physical interface (i.e. bnx0:1) however same trick (aggr1:1) is not working. Is there any way to do it? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bratan
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count aggregated command output using wc -l

Hi all, I need to run a bunch of commands seperated by ; but then count the total lines of output. Pipes and redirection don't seem to be helping me. Anyone know how I can do this properly: ls /usr/bin/nslookup ; ls /usr/sbin/lsof ; ls /sbin/ifconfig ; ls /usr/sbin/dmidecode ; ls... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dan-e
2 Replies

9. AIX

Etherchannel failover testing

Hi Guys, I am trying to test an etherchannel failover and switchback. I did failover from primary to backup adapter, but now I am not able to switch it back to primary. phcxxxxx:/ > entstat -d ent4 | grep Active Active channel: backup adapter ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
1 Replies
RAW2TIFF(1)						      General Commands Manual						       RAW2TIFF(1)

NAME
raw2tiff - create a TIFF file from a raw data SYNOPSIS
raw2tiff [ options ] input.raw output.tif DESCRIPTION
raw2tiff converts a raw byte sequence into TIFF. By default, the TIFF image is created with data samples packed (PlanarConfiguration=1), compressed with the PackBits algorithm (Compression=32773), and with each strip no more than 8 kilobytes. These characteristics can over- ridden, or explicitly specified with the options described below. OPTIONS
-H number size of input image file header in bytes (0 by default). This amount of data just will be skipped from the start of file while read- ing. -w number width of input image in pixels (can be guessed, see GUESSING THE IMAGE GEOMETRY below). -l number length of input image in lines (can be guessed, see GUESSING THE IMAGE GEOMETRY below). -b number number of bands in input image (1 by default). -d data_type type of samples in input image, where data_type may be: byte 8-bit unsigned integer (default), short 16-bit unsigned integer, long 32-bit unsigned integer, sbyte 8-bit signed integer, sshort 16-bit signed integer, slong 32-bit signed integer, float 32-bit IEEE floating point, double 64-bit IEEE floating point. -i config type of samples interleaving in input image, where config may be: pixel pixel interleaved data (default), band band interleaved data. -p photo photometric interpretation (color space) of the input image, where photo may be: miniswhite white color represented with 0 value, minisblack black color represented with 0 value (default), rgb image has RGB color model, cmyk image has CMYK (separated) color model, ycbcr image has YCbCr color model, cielab image has CIE L*a*b color model, icclab image has ICC L*a*b color model, itulab image has ITU L*a*b color model. -s swap bytes fetched from the input file. -L input data has LSB2MSB bit order (default). -M input data has MSB2LSB bit order. -c Specify a compression scheme to use when writing image data: -c none for no compression, -c packbits for the PackBits compression algorithm (the default), -c jpeg for the baseline JPEG compression algorithm, -c zip for the Deflate compression algorithm, and -c lzw for Lempel-Ziv & Welch. -r number Write data with a specified number of rows per strip; by default the number of rows/strip is selected so that each strip is approxi- mately 8 kilobytes. GUESSING THE IMAGE GEOMETRY
raw2tiff can guess image width and height in case one or both of these parameters are not specified. If you omit one of those parameters, the complementary one will be calculated based on the file size (taking into account header size, number of bands and data type). If you omit both parameters, the statistical approach will be used. Utility will compute correlation coefficient between two lines at the image center using several appropriate line sizes and the highest absolute value of the coefficient will indicate the right line size. That is why you should be cautious with the very large images, because guessing process may take a while (depending on your system performance). Of course, the utility can't guess the header size, number of bands and data type, so it should be specified manually. If you don't know any- thing about your image, just try with the several combinations of those options. There is no magic, it is just a mathematical statistics, so it can be wrong in some cases. But for most ordinary images guessing method will work fine. SEE ALSO
pal2rgb(1), tiffcp(1), tiffmedian(1), libtiff(3) Libtiff library home page: http://www.remotesensing.org/libtiff/ libtiff November 2, 2005 RAW2TIFF(1)