Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to run a script using batch file? Post 302555337 by Corona688 on Wednesday 14th of September 2011 12:43:30 PM
Old 09-14-2011
You can't do so using PuTTY, but the same people who make PuTTY also make plink, which can be automated.

Code:
plink.exe -batch -pw password username@host sudo su - < script.sh

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I run a batch daily

I am very very new in Unix. Thank you for your forum : many answers for my dummy questions ! Today, I have a script that works well. I want it to run daily. How can I do ? What can I search in man ??? Thank you in advance. A. MARTINEZ (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: annemar
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I run scripts in my unix account from batch file in Windows?

Hi all, I'm working on Windows, connecting to my Unix account by different ways: by FTP opening files in UltraEdit32, by mapping drive to browse, by Exceed or Telnet to compile at Unix account. Actually, that is what I would like to change: I'd like to make a batch file which would connect to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: olgafb
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write a Script to run series of batch jobs on unix platform

Im new to unix shell scripting, I have to run batch jobs on unix. for example i have 5 jobs. first 2 can kickoff parallely. after completely finishing the 2 previous jobs the 3 job should kick off..once 3rd is over 4 th and 5th can kick off parallely. Each jobs run for 1 or 2 hours each. How to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venki311
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to create an run a simple batch file?

Hi, So, I created a file named TEST.BAT in my home directory. In it, I wrote: #! /bin/bash echo Hello and then, saved the file. Then, at the command-line interface, I typed TEST.BAT, but the command-line never executes the file and thus, never returns "Hello". It says "command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hyunkel
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run VI in batch mode

Hi how do I use vi to do change some strings in a shell script loop 1. Run ls first, for each file that contains the word salesreport*.txt, do the following 2. use vi to run the following ex command : "1,$s/1975/1945/ig, wq" Please tell me how to do this in vi, not sed. Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: grossgermany
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with email to be triggered based on fatal error detection from batch run log file neded

Hi, I require need help in two aspects actually: 1) Fatal error that gets generated as %F% from a log file say ABClog.dat to trigger a mail. At present I manually grep the log file as <grep %F% ABClog.dat| cut-d "%" -f1>. The idea is to use this same logic to grep the log file which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zico1986
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Batch script to run in SFTP

Hello Guys, I am writting a script which is SFTPing from Solaris to Windows. I need to run a Batch script in SFTP session (ongoing) which will map a network drive and then transfer my files. I can run the Batch script via SSH but not via SFTP and this mapping is limited to that SSH... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deei
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

To run a shell script in remote server from windows batch file

Hi all, i need to run a shell script on remote server. I have created file .bat file in windows server with following code, c:\Users\Desktop\putty.exe -ssh -pw password user@server ./script.sh i need to run the script.sh in my remote server Above command is not working, any... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rammm
4 Replies

9. AIX

How to write a script to run without password on a batch of servers?

I need run a command such as ps -ef |grep xxx on a batch of servers, how to write a script to run it without password? don't need go in each server to check? Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to run the batch script from shell scripting

Hi All, I am working on shell scripting.My script is completed but I have one task that is to trigger the batch script(with or without parameter) from my shell scripting(reside on linux system) and output which is geneareted by the batch should e.g. if batch script creates any files then I want... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragpgtgerman
5 Replies
PEV(1)							      General Commands Manual							    PEV(1)

NAME
pev - show information about MS-Windows excutables files SYNOPSIS
pev [OPTION]... file DESCRIPTION
Make an analysis and show useful information of PE32/PE32+ file given. OPTIONS
-A, --all Equivalent to -cdhoprs. This is the default action if none is specified. -c, --coff Show the COFF file header. -d, --dos Show the DOS file header. -h, --help Show usage and exit. -o, --optional Show the Optional (a.k.a. PE) file header. -p, --product-version Show the Product Version (if added by programmer/compiler) of PE file. -r, --resources Show first level resource items information. -s, --sections Show information about executable sections. -v, --version Show version and exit. EXAMPLES
To get only the Product Version of putty.exe file: $ pev -p putty.exe To show DOS and COFF file headers of cards.dll: $ pev -dc cards.dll Display all possible information about svchost.exe file: $ pev svchost.exe AUTHOR
Written by Coding 40o group REPORTING BUGS
Report pev bugs at http://sourceforge.net/p/pev/tickets/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Coding 40o. Licensed GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. PEV(1)