Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to download HP-UX OS?
Operating Systems HP-UX How to download HP-UX OS? Post 302542456 by lshro on Wednesday 27th of July 2011 03:08:29 PM
Old 07-27-2011
I have some HP-UX operating system installation cd's and dvd for several versions. What are you looking for?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download unix

okay, where can i download the unix operating system? i cant find it anywhere on your site (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dcotto21
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

download

where can i download the game (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kabouter5454
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download UNIX OS?

where can i download UNIX OS? I am a new bie! :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vuluan
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

LINUX Download

I would like to download a basic copy of LINUX to my PC as a sandbox in which I can run basic commands and functions as a learning tool. I have an older PC - Pentium III Processor at 1GHz, 128MB RAM at 133 MHz, Windows ME operating system. Is there a version of LINUX that would be compatible with... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ednan171
9 Replies

5. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi, I want to download HP-UX 11.31. From where i could get it? Thanks, Prashant. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prashantbhushan
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi all, Can anyone pls gimme the sitename or some torrent link to download HP-UX DVD / CDs. I want it for intel machines. Pls help. Thanks in adv. Vikas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikas027
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

From Where Can I download MIB

Hi, From Where I can download MIB for Linux 7.2. Please help. Regards, Sumit Roy (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumitroy
4 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

where can I download UNIX?

Dear All, I am a newbie in this forum, I use to know the Linux box, now I want to try with UNIX, so how can I start from the beginning (setup, configuration.....)? and where can I download UNIX? Regards; BL (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenboly
2 Replies

9. AIX

which SP to download

Hi All, Which should I download from this SP: http://www-933.ibm.com/eserver/support/fixes/fixcentral/pseriesfixpackinformation/5300-08-02-0822 I got my AIX5.3 freshly installed. Thank you in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

10. HP-UX

How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS? I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all. Which site can I use? Kindly help!! Thank you in advance!:o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
4 Replies
DI-NETBOOT-ASSISTANT(1) 					   User Commands					   DI-NETBOOT-ASSISTANT(1)

NAME
di-netboot-assistant - Debian-Installer netboot assistant SYNOPSIS
di-netboot-assistant [-hv] [--verbose] [--offline] {[install image...] | [purge image...] | [rebuild-menu] } [--arch=arch] DESCRIPTION
di-netboot-assistant is a simple tool to download and extract latest debian installer netboot images. Unless the -h, --help, -v, or --version option is given, one of the commands below must be present. install install is followed by a repository name desired for installation. The repository name has to be one of those declared in /etc/di- netboot-assistant/di-sources.list. The image will be installed/extracted in the default location (declared in /etc/di-netboot- assistant/di-netboot-assistant.conf). purge purge will remove a previously installed d-i netboot image, according to the image name specified. OPTIONS
rebuild-menu rebuild-menu will rebuild the to level menu. It's only usefull if you have installed some client images that have such top level menu (like i386, amd64 and ia64). This command takes no argument. -h, --help Print this message and exit -v, --version Print script version and exit --arch=arch Specify the architecture you want to install or purge. The architecture you can use for the install action must be declared in /etc/di-netboot-assistant/di-sources.list. The architecture you can use for purge action in one of those you previously installed ! The usable architectures can be listed by leaving --arch= empty. The default architecture is the current one (as reported by dpkg's APT::Architecture). --verbose Verbose messages --offline Don't download the file (simply re-extract and build menu) PROXY
di-netboot-assistant uses wget or curl to actually download the files. You can set the environnement variables accordingly. AUTHOR
di-netboot-assistant was written by Frank Lin PIAT <fpiat@klabs.be>. Franklin Piat May 2008 DI-NETBOOT-ASSISTANT(1)