Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to download HP-UX OS?
Operating Systems HP-UX How to download HP-UX OS? Post 302536786 by manalisharmabe on Wednesday 6th of July 2011 08:33:12 AM
Old 07-06-2011
Power How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS?

I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all.

Which site can I use?

Kindly help!!

Thank you in advance!Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download unix

okay, where can i download the unix operating system? i cant find it anywhere on your site (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dcotto21
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

download

where can i download the game (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kabouter5454
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download UNIX OS?

where can i download UNIX OS? I am a new bie! :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vuluan
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

LINUX Download

I would like to download a basic copy of LINUX to my PC as a sandbox in which I can run basic commands and functions as a learning tool. I have an older PC - Pentium III Processor at 1GHz, 128MB RAM at 133 MHz, Windows ME operating system. Is there a version of LINUX that would be compatible with... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ednan171
9 Replies

5. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi, I want to download HP-UX 11.31. From where i could get it? Thanks, Prashant. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prashantbhushan
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi all, Can anyone pls gimme the sitename or some torrent link to download HP-UX DVD / CDs. I want it for intel machines. Pls help. Thanks in adv. Vikas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikas027
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

From Where Can I download MIB

Hi, From Where I can download MIB for Linux 7.2. Please help. Regards, Sumit Roy (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumitroy
4 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

where can I download UNIX?

Dear All, I am a newbie in this forum, I use to know the Linux box, now I want to try with UNIX, so how can I start from the beginning (setup, configuration.....)? and where can I download UNIX? Regards; BL (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenboly
2 Replies

9. AIX

which SP to download

Hi All, Which should I download from this SP: http://www-933.ibm.com/eserver/support/fixes/fixcentral/pseriesfixpackinformation/5300-08-02-0822 I got my AIX5.3 freshly installed. Thank you in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

10. HP-UX

How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS? I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all. Which site can I use? Kindly help!! Thank you in advance!:o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
4 Replies
NETDISCO-MIBS-DOWNLOAD(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 NETDISCO-MIBS-DOWNLOAD(1)

NAME
netdisco-mibs-download - Downloader for the Netdisco MIB bundle VERSION
This document refers to version 1.0700 of netdisco-mibs-download DESCRIPTION
Run this program to download the Netdisco MIB files bundle from Sourceforge. If the download is successful, you can run the netdisco-mibs- install program to unpack and install them. If the download fails, you can visit the Netdisco Sourceforge downloads page, details of which are given by this program on failure, and get the bundle yourself. ENVIRONMENT
Setting the environment variable "MIBS_DEBUG" to a true value will display information about failed mirror site downloads. EXIT CODES
0 - Successful download 1 - Failed download, possibly no available mirror 2 - Program must be run as root, and you are not root 3 - Error regarding the download directory AUTHOR
Oliver Gorwits "<oliver@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright (c) The University of Oxford 2007. All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA perl v5.14.2 2012-08-15 NETDISCO-MIBS-DOWNLOAD(1)