Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Trouble with broadcomm card Wifi driver build Post 302531950 by Mt3ng4 on Saturday 18th of June 2011 09:04:32 PM
Old 06-18-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
broadcom drivers and the kernel break each other, every other release. You might have to either wait for a fix or try downloading/building a newer broadcom driver manually.
Thanks..I'm not quite that savvy to build my own yet. I guess I'll just have to wait.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Windows driver needed for 1000 base tx card (HP)

First of all, excuse my ignorance in my questions, but truth is, I know nothing about Unix. I have recently purchased some A7012A's (dual port, 1000 base T/X) gigabit cards and need to use them in a windows environment. I am trying to see if it is possible to have drivers written for the card... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: poaking
0 Replies

2. AIX

Need HBA card driver

Hi All, SUN emulex HBA card has been installed on P520 box. When i run the cfgmgr i am getting the following message. lpar2#cfgmgr cfgmgr: 0514-621 WARNING: The following device packages are required for device support but are not currently installed.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: b_manu78
0 Replies

3. Hardware

Linux Driver for SafeCom ( Texas Instruments ) Wireless Card

hi, would anyone know where to get a Linux ( Red Hat ) driver for a SafeCom ( i.e. Texas Instruments ) 11g WLAN card SWLPT 54108 ? It's quite an old card that only seems to come with windows drivers on its install disk. thanks, Jim (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimthompson
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Right driver for Intel card..

I have OptiPlex machine which has Integrated Intel® I217LM Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 interface. When I am trying to install Solaris 10U11 during the installation it dint ask for networking configuration. I installed the OS and found that Solaris dont show any interface through ifconfig -a plumb.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxfreaker
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script extracting ip address from MAC wifi card

Hi Everybody, Goal: From my backup box on my local network, knowing the Wifi MAC address of my laptop, I would like to dynamically identify which ip address is attributed to my laptop. The aim is to store this ip address in a local variable and that this information is retrieved by another... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: freddie50
11 Replies

6. Debian

Problem with Wifi driver on Debian Jessie

Hi, I am Konrad , I am a new user of this forum. I am from Poland, so my English isn't good enough. So please be forgiving for me. I read about Bits club or something like that, So I don't know, that I am allowed to write here. But nevertheless I have faced with small problem with wifi driver on... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kondziorek
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Looking for driver for SunSAI/P 3.0 (Serial Asynchronous Interface) card X2156A

I'm looking for driver for SunSAI/P 3.0 (Serial Asynchronous Interface) card X2156A for Solaris. It used to be on sun-solve, but I fail to find it on the Oracle site. Any help would be very appreciated! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ira28
1 Replies

8. Hardware

HP notebook PC wifi card whitelist problem

I have hp dv6 and dv7 notebook pcs on which I want to upgrade the wifi cards but when I install the new cards and boot them, the they won't even boot to the bios and they both give me the same error: "104-Unsupported wireless network device detected. System Halted. Remove device and restart." When... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: milhan
1 Replies

9. Linux

Kali cannot find WiFi card.

After installing the latest version of Kali on my Lenovo S21E laptop, I cannot access the internet. wlan0 does not show up in ifconfig and I cannot connect to the internet. If you need any other additional information, I will provide it. Thank you kindly. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hotrod22
8 Replies
CARD(1) 								FSF								   CARD(1)

NAME
card - print reference card of program options SYNOPSIS
card [OPTION]... PROGRAM... DESCRIPTION
Print a reference card of the PROGRAMs thanks to their inline help. OPTIONS
-h, --help display this help and exit -v, --version display version information and exit -o, --output=FILE save the output in FILE -l, --language=LL print the help in the language LL (default: English) --command=CMD perform pretty-printing on the output of CMD (e.g. --command='netscape -help') Options for a2ps are given after `--', for instance $ card -lfr a2ps -- -Pdisplay -4 News, updates and documentation: http://www.inf.enst.fr/~demaille/a2ps/ AUTHOR
Written by Akim Demaille. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-a2ps@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-99 Akim Demaille, Miguel Santana This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
a2ps(1), card(1), fixps(1), pdiff(1), psset(1), texi2dvi4a2ps(1). The full documentation for card is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and card programs are properly installed at your site, the command info card should give you access to the complete manual. card 1.3 (GNU a2ps 4.13) July 2010 CARD(1)