Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to do an IP Divert From one ip to the other? Post 302521141 by kgrvamsi on Tuesday 10th of May 2011 10:07:38 AM
Old 05-10-2011
i have a Web application running on 10.0.0.3 and i have a IMS(intelligent monitoring System) wid ip 10.0.0.4 and i have a mysql replication chain of ip's from 10.0.0.5-10.0.0.8...where 10.0.0.5 behaves has the master.here i want to make the web aplication not to route directly to my database,it should first go to the IMS machine from there it should send the request to the database from there the rely should be sent to the web application.so here i want to know how can i make this architecture work practically??should i make my IMS as a proxy server????

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

divert output

i want to run a ksh script 'myscript' at the background and direct the system to return any error msg to /tmp/myscript.err and the output of 'myscript' to /tmp/myscript.out how do i do that at the command prompt? thank you. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanang
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Divert DNS traffic to another gateway

hello all, i have a local bind9 dns server running on debian. its default gateway is 10.0.0.x. This internet gateway has limited bandwidth. we have another high speed internet connection(adsl) and the gateway to access this connection is 10.0.0.y. all users in the office are using... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolatt
2 Replies
CAMPING(1)							   User Commands							CAMPING(1)

NAME
camping - small Ruby web framework for MVC type applications SYNOPSIS
camping app1.rb app2.rb... DESCRIPTION
Camping is a web framework which consistently stays at less than 4kb of code. The idea here is to store a complete fledgling web applica- tion (written in Ruby) in a single file like many small CGIs, but to organize it as a Model-View-Controller application like Rails does. You can then easily move it to Rails once you've got it going. Specific options: -h, --host HOSTNAME Host for web server to bind to (default is all IPs) -p, --port NUM Port for web server (defaults to 3301) -d, --database FILE SQLite3 database path (defaults to ~/.camping.db) -C, --console Run in console mode with IRB -s, --server NAME Server to force (mongrel, webrick, console) Common options: -?, --help Show this message -v, --version Show version FILES
~/.camping.db The default database file. SEE ALSO
The Camping website on http://camping.rubyforge.org/. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Paul van Tilburg <paulvt@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). camping 2.0 May 2010 CAMPING(1)