Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ILOM AND ALOM IP adresses
Operating Systems Solaris ILOM AND ALOM IP adresses Post 302518300 by ningy on Friday 29th of April 2011 08:10:17 AM
Old 04-29-2011
in ALOM command is showsc

i ILOM its show /SP/network
Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Setting up static ip-adresses, Solaris 10

Hello, Iam having problems getting more then one ip to work here is my setup! Hostname: nexus NIC: e000g1 (example ips) My ips 80.80.80.15 to 80.80.80.20 Defaultrouter 80.80.80.1 nameservers 80.80.80.100 and 80.80.80.200 How would i do this? Any help would be mutch appriciated!... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: empty
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple IP adresses on one machine

hello people i hope you can please help me. i have a server and several ip-addresses pointing to it. now i want a) that the server can be reached on all ip adresses from the internet b) that i can access the internet from the server and decide which IP-address is being used ( i can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scarfake
4 Replies

3. Solaris

LOM ALOM ILOM ELOM RSC SP commands equivalent

Has anyone got an equivalent commands sheet for all Sun's serial or network management ports? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: son_t
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Uniq adresses with number of occurrence

Alo I have a file with a lot of addresses where I want to list unique addresses and the number of theirs occurrence. I have this input file: 0011bd09 ea 01 0b 04 ea 01 0b 38-bd 11 00 98 15 cb 01 00 .......8........ 0011bd09 ea 11 00 98 15 cb 01 00-00 00 00 d8 3d 8d 01 94 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chitech
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ILOM Alert messages to Solaris OS - X4250 (Intel based NO ALOM)

Hi, I have a problem when running some tests. I unplug one power cable from the server. No message is sent to/var/adm/messages On the ILOM GUI, it shows power state deasserted. Anyone knows how to forward this message to the OS, perhaps using the alert management settings? IPMI,snmp?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ulemsee
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Difference b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT

Hi Everyone. What is the differece b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT Service processor. I am trying reset ALOM login/passwd using scadm utility on T2000, while I am googling I came cross ALOM CMT doesnt support scadm utility, but ALOM supports. Not sure how different are these. Thanks, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Resetting ALOM

Hi gurus, I have a sun netra 240 server. I want to get to the ALOM but it always ask for login and password. Can anyone tell me how I can reset the ALOM it to default so I can be able to configure it? Thanks lots. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convertin IP adresses from a column to a raw + add a comma between addresses

Hi all, I have a list of IP addresses in a column in a text file name ipaddress.txt 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.2 192.168.0.5 192.168.0.4 192.168.0.5 I would like to convert ipaddress.txt to have the following thing : 192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.2, 192.168.0.3,192.168.0.4,192.168.0.5 I know... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: oliv66
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Alom

Hi, How to set ip address on eth0 for access ssh from ALOM? Is it possible? Now i cannot access it because don't have VGA. I keep try to access using ssh. Please guide me. Thanks. (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzainal
16 Replies

10. Hardware

Alom ?

Hi all, I have some problems with the fan FT0.F0, which looks like has a problem with the PROM/ALOM ( I am nor sure who).....but, in fact, the fan is working properly even in other V440 Sparc Server. We checked HW comunication between Fan and the MotherBoard, and we think is a problem of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: proof_enrique
8 Replies
fntsample(1)						      General Commands Manual						      fntsample(1)

NAME
fntsample - PDF and PostScript font samples generator SYNOPSIS
fntsample [ OPTIONS ] -f FONT-FILE -o OUTPUT-FILE fntsample -h DESCRIPTION
fntsample program can be used to generate font samples that show Unicode coverage of the font and are similar in appearance to Unicode charts. Samples can be saved into PDF (default) or PostScript file. OPTIONS
fntsample supports the following options. --font-file, -f FONT-FILE Make samples of FONT-FILE. --font-index, -n IDX Font index for FONT-FILE specified using --font-file option. Useful for files that contain multiple fonts, like TrueType Collec- tions (.ttc). By default font with index 0 is used. --output-file, -o OUTPUT-FILE Write output to OUTPUT-FILE. --other-font-file, -d OTHER-FONT Compare FONT-FILE with OTHER-FONT. Glyphs added to FONT-FILE will be highlighted. --other-index, -m IDX Font index for OTHER-FONT specified using --other-font-file option. --postscript-output, -s Use PostScript format for output instead of PDF. --svg, -g Use SVG format for output. The generated document contains one page. Use range selection options to specify which. --print-outline, -l Print document outlines data to standard output. This data can be used to add outlines (aka bookmarks) to resulting PDF file with pdfoutline program. --include-range, -i RANGE Show characters in RANGE. --exclude-range, -x RANGE Do not show characters in RANGE. --style, -t "STYLE: VAL" Set STYLE to value VAL. Run fntsample with option --help to see list of styles and default values. --help, -h Display help text and exit. Parameter RANGE for -i and -x can be given as one integer or a pair of integers delimited by minus sign (-). Integers can be specified in decimal, hexadecimal (0x...) or octal (0...) format. One integer of a pair can be missing (-N can be used to specify all characters with codes less or equal to N, and N- for all characters with codes greather or equal to N). Multiple -i and -x options can be used. EXAMPLES
Make PDF samples for font.ttf and write them to file samples.pdf: fntsample -f font.ttf -o samples.pdf Make PDF samples for font.ttf, compare it with oldfont.ttf and highlight new glyphs. Write output to file samples.pdf: fntsample -f font.ttf -d oldfont.ttf -o samples.pdf Make PostScript samples for font.ttf and write output to file samples.ps. Show only glyphs for characters with codes less or equal to U+04FF but exclude U+0370-U+03FF: fntsample -f font.ttf -s -o samples.ps -i -0x04FF -x 0x0370-0x03FF Make PDF samples for font.ttf and save output to file samples.pdf adding outlines to it: fntsample -f font.ttf -o temp.pdf -l > outlines.txt pdfoutline temp.pdf outlines.txt samples.pdf AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2007 Eugeniy Meshcheryakov <eugen@debian.org> Homepage: <http://fntsample.sourceforge.net/> SEE ALSO
pdfoutline(1) 2010-10-14 fntsample(1)