Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu linux ultimate edition upgrading!! Post 302514536 by Msoviet on Saturday 16th of April 2011 10:42:40 AM
Old 04-16-2011
Network linux ultimate edition upgrading!!

How can I upgrade my ultimate edition from 9.0 to 11.4 without re-installation?

MKCRAMFS(8)						      Debian GNU/Linux Manual						       MKCRAMFS(8)

NAME
mkcramfs - make a compressed ROM file system SYNOPSIS
mkcramfs [-h] [-b blksize] [-e edition] [-i file] [-n name] dirname outfile DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the mkcramfs command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (but may be used by others), because the original program does not have a manual page. mkcramfs constructs a CramFs from the contents of dirname. The image of the resulting file system is placed in outfile. OPTIONS
-h Give a brief help message. -E Make all warnings errors (non-zero exit status). -b blksize Set the block size of the generated file system. -e edition Set the edition number (part of fsid). -i file Insert a file image into the filesystem (requires Linux >= 2.4.0). -n name Set the name of the CramFs filesystem. -p Pad by 512 bytes for boot code. -s Sort directory entries (old option, ignored). -v Turn on verbose mode. -z Make explicit holes (requires Linux >= 2.3.39). AUTHOR
mkcramfs is written by Linus Torvalds and Daniel Quinlan. Manual page added by Herbert Xu. KERNEL SOURCE
2001 February 22th MKCRAMFS(8)