Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Virtualization and Cloud Computing List of cloud service providers Post 302481516 by einsteinBrain on Friday 17th of December 2010 06:18:14 PM
Old 12-17-2010
Do we have any Vitual server which can run windows OS on Linux?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Event Cloud Computing - IBM Turning Data Centers Into ?Computing Cloud?

Tim Bass Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:55:07 +0000 *I predict we may experience less*debates*on the use of the term “event cloud”*related to*CEP in the future, now that both IBM and Google* have made announcements about “cloud computing” and “computing cloud”, IBM Turning Data Centers Into ‘Computing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help with list service for Solaris 10x86

I need help finding a free download for a list service like list serv for solaris 10 x86 ? Anyone (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: parente
0 Replies

3. Solaris

list service with port number

Hi all, I want to list all service is running now with the specific port number (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharkux
5 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

linux mail server providers?

Hi!sorry for drifting away from the topic but can somebody pls help me with suggestions on some good email server providers? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paramount
0 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers

Sorry if this is the wrong forum Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers . This monitor tool will take as less CPU as possible , and will send info about the server to main Dashboard. The info I need is CPU / RAM / my servers status (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies
XDestroyWindow(3X11)						     MIT X11R4						      XDestroyWindow(3X11)

Name
       XDestroyWindow, XDestroySubwindows - destroy windows

Syntax
       XDestroyWindow(display, w)
	  Display *display;
	  Window w;

XDestroySubwindows(display, w)
	  Display *display;
	  Window w;

Arguments
       display	 Specifies the connection to the X server.

w	 Specifies the window.

Description
       The function destroys the specified window as well as all of its subwindows and causes the X server to generate a event for each window.
       The window should never be referenced again.  If the window specified by the w argument is mapped, it is unmapped automatically.  The
       ordering of the events is such that for any given window being destroyed, is generated on any inferiors of the window before being gener-
       ated on the window itself.  The ordering among siblings and across subhierarchies is not otherwise constrained.	If the window you speci-
       fied is a root window, no windows are destroyed.  Destroying a mapped window will generate events on other windows that were obscured by
       the window being destroyed.

can generate a error.

The function destroys all inferior windows of the specified window, in bottom-to-top stacking order.  It causes the X server to generate a
       event for each window.  If any mapped subwindows were actually destroyed, causes the X server to generate events on the specified window.
       This is much more efficient than deleting many windows one at a time because much of the work need be performed only once for all of the
       windows, rather than for each window.  The subwindows should never be referenced again.

can generate a error.

Diagnostics
       A value for a Window argument does not name a defined Window.

See Also
       XChangeWindowAttributes(3X11), XConfigureWindow(3X11), XCreateWindow(3X11), XMapWindow(3X11), XRaiseWindow(3X11), XUnmapWindow(3X11)
       X Window System: The Complete Reference, Second Edition, Robert W. Scheifler and James Gettys

XDestroyWindow(3X11)