Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Nagios Forum
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Nagios Forum Post 302473570 by fpmurphy on Sunday 21st of November 2010 12:01:05 PM
Old 11-21-2010
I would make it a top level forum - not a subforum.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

configuring nagios

Hi all I'm trying to get nagios up and running on FreeBSD 4.10 I installed the ports and just have to configure it documentation supplied by nagios on how to configure the net-mgmt is not working for me. I tried everything possible but just can't seem to configure it. Anybody have an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stunner
1 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios 3.2.2 on RHEL 5

Hi, Installed it and all seems okay except when I try to actually use it. :-( Visiting my nagios url, it says Logs and conf's follow: nagios.log is: # cat /usr/local/nagios/var/nagios.log | tail -5 Successfully shutdown... (PID=3613) Nagios 3.2.2 starting... (PID=4645)... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: smcracraft
7 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios check dependent on second nagios server

We have a dual Nagios server setup. One is setup for internal server monitoring on our LAN, while the second Nagios server is hosted externally and is used for external checks only such as URL and ping checks form the WAN side. I was wondering if there is any way to setup cross dependencies... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eugenes18t
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

5. AIX

Nagios for AIX 7.1

Hello All, I am new to Nagios. I have a requirement to monitor AIX 7.1 using Nagios xi, could any one guide me steps to go in right direction. I know Nagios doesn't have precompiled agent and plugin for aix 7.1. Appreciate your help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsivavani
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
UNTITLED
LOCAL UNTITLED NAME
glutPopWindow -- Request to raise the current window to the top LIBRARY
OpenGLUT - window SYNOPSIS
#include <openglut.h> void glutPopWindow(void); DESCRIPTION
Request that the current window be brought to the top. A window can be in front of or behind other windows, as determined by the z-order from front to back. Top-level OpenGLUT windows can be placed at the front or back of the z-order by means of the glutPopWindow() and glutPushWindow() API functions. A z-order also applies to the subwindows of a top-level window. While the z-order of top-level windows can usually be adjusted by the user, subwindow z-order is controlled entirely by the application. If this has any effect on your window's visibility, you should receive a glutWindowStatusFunc() callback and a glutDisplayFunc() callback. CAVEATS
The z-order of top-level windows is ultimately managed by the windowing system. Therefore, a push or pop request by an OpenGLUT application may not necessarily succeed or take immediate effect. Not applicable to offscreen windows. SEE ALSO
glutCreateWindow(3) glutDisplayFunc(3) glutPushWindow(3) glutWindowStatusFunc(3) Epoch