Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Problem with Greater Than Or Equal To Post 302473527 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 21st of November 2010 04:01:18 AM
Old 11-21-2010
Try:
Code:
echo ${x%%.*}

Code:
if [ ${nthreads%%.*} -eq 1 ] && [ $avproc -gt 5 ]; then

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 11-21-2010 at 06:18 AM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem creating files greater than 2GB

With the C code I am able to create files greater than 2GB if I use the 64 bit compile option -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64. There I am using the function fprintf to write into the file. But when I use C++ and ofstream the file is getting truncated when the size grows beyond 2GB. Is there any special... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobbyjohnz
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

equal to operator

Hi, I have the below script executed arg="dir" if "$arg" = "dir" then echo "true" else echo "false" fi Please let me know what happens in the if command. My output is: dir: dir: No such file or directory false which is not the desired output. When i used test command... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anijan
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

while [ $x -ge 50 ] + and equal to zero ; then

while + and equal to zero ; then what to punt instead of phrase and equal to zero. it's bash thank you in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: losh
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying to find files equal to and greater than

Hi Guys and Gals, I'm having some difficulty putting this check into a shell script. I would like to search a particular directory for a number of files. The logic I have is pretty simple: Find file named *.txt that are newer than <this file> and count them If the number of files is equal to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
4 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Problem with awk,not able print the file that is greater than 3000 bytes.

My Script: #!/bin/sh date=`date +%y%m%d -d"1 day ago"` in_dir=/vis/logfiles/to_solmis cp `grep -il ST~856~ $inbound_dir/*$date*` /vis/sumit/in_ASN/ for i in /vis/sumit/in_ASN/* do mkdir -p /vis/sumit/inboundasns.$date cp `echo $i`... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shrima.pratima
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl and not equal

Hi all I have this script that i have written in some logging for but i do not want it to log for all option, i have used Getopt::Long 2.11 to allow differnt switches but i only want logging on one type of switch this is my code but it does not like the ne (not equals) i do not wnat the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

If not equal to then loop

How do I go about amending this simple script that prompts for a yes/no response so that if neither Y or N are entered it will loop back back to the original prompt #!/bin/ksh echo "Enter yes of no" read answer if then echo "You selected yes" elif then echo "You selected no" elif... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gmears
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compare first column from two csv files with greater than or equal, and less than

I have two csv files of different sizes. The output file needs to have file1 contents on top of file2 contents where file2 col1 is >= to file1 col1, and file2 col1(same value) is < file1 col1 (next value). So basically, some file2 rows will be matched to the same file1 row because it is the closet... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aachave1
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Move a TXT file greater or equal 355 MB with its corresponding .LST file

Good morning, i need your help please I need to move a .TXT file greater or igual 355 MB and its correspondent .LST file in a non recursive way The operating system is: uname -a SunOS server01c 5.10 Generic_144488-01 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise For example: rw-r--r-- 1 xptol ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
8 Replies
semanage-fcontext(8)													      semanage-fcontext(8)

NAME
semanage fcontext- SELinux Policy Management file context tool SYNOPSIS
semanage fcontext [-h] [-n] [-N] [-s STORE] [ --add ( -t TYPE -f FTYPE -r RANGE -s SEUSER | -e EQUAL ) FILE_SPEC ) | --delete ( -t TYPE -f FTYPE | -e EQUAL ) FILE_SPEC ) | --deleteall | --extract | --list [-C] | --modify ( -t TYPE -f FTYPE -r RANGE -s SEUSER | -e EQUAL ) FILE_SPEC ) ] DESCRIPTION
semanage is used to configure certain elements of SELinux policy without requiring modification to or recompilation from policy sources. semanage fcontext is used to manage the default file system labeling on an SELinux system. This command maps file paths using regular expressions to SELinux labels. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit -n, --noheading Do not print heading when listing the specified object type -N, --noreload Do not reload policy after commit -C, --locallist List local customizations -S STORE, --store STORE Select an alternate SELinux Policy Store to manage -a, --add Add a record of the specified object type -d, --delete Delete a record of the specified object type -m, --modify Modify a record of the specified object type -l, --list List records of the specified object type -E, --extract Extract customizable commands, for use within a transaction -D, --deleteall Remove all local customizations -e EQUAL, --equal EQUAL Substitute target path with sourcepath when generating default label. This is used with fcontext. Requires source and target path arguments. The context labeling for the target subtree is made equivalent to that defined for the source. -f [{a,f,d,c,b,s,l,p}], --ftype [{a,f,d,c,b,s,l,p}] File Type. This is used with fcontext. Requires a file type as shown in the mode field by ls, e.g. use 'd' to match only directories or 'f' to match only regular files. The following file type options can be passed: f (regular file),d (directory),c (character device), b (block device),s (socket),l (symbolic link),p (named pipe). If you do not specify a file type, the file type will default to "all files". -s SEUSER, --seuser SEUSER SELinux user name -t TYPE, --type TYPE SELinux Type for the object -r RANGE, --range RANGE MLS/MCS Security Range (MLS/MCS Systems only) SELinux Range for SELinux login mapping defaults to the SELinux user record range. SELinux Range for SELinux user defaults to s0. EXAMPLE
remember to run restorecon after you set the file context Add file-context for everything under /web # semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_content_t "/web(/.*)?" # restorecon -R -v /web Substitute /home1 with /home when setting file context # semanage fcontext -a -e /home /home1 # restorecon -R -v /home1 For home directories under top level directory, for example /disk6/home, execute the following commands. # semanage fcontext -a -t home_root_t "/disk6" # semanage fcontext -a -e /home /disk6/home # restorecon -R -v /disk6 SEE ALSO
selinux (8), semanage (8) AUTHOR
This man page was written by Daniel Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com> 20130617 semanage-fcontext(8)