Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Nagios Forum
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Nagios Forum Post 302473283 by Neo on Friday 19th of November 2010 11:05:04 AM
Old 11-19-2010
What should we call this subforum?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

configuring nagios

Hi all I'm trying to get nagios up and running on FreeBSD 4.10 I installed the ports and just have to configure it documentation supplied by nagios on how to configure the net-mgmt is not working for me. I tried everything possible but just can't seem to configure it. Anybody have an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stunner
1 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios 3.2.2 on RHEL 5

Hi, Installed it and all seems okay except when I try to actually use it. :-( Visiting my nagios url, it says Logs and conf's follow: nagios.log is: # cat /usr/local/nagios/var/nagios.log | tail -5 Successfully shutdown... (PID=3613) Nagios 3.2.2 starting... (PID=4645)... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: smcracraft
7 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios check dependent on second nagios server

We have a dual Nagios server setup. One is setup for internal server monitoring on our LAN, while the second Nagios server is hosted externally and is used for external checks only such as URL and ping checks form the WAN side. I was wondering if there is any way to setup cross dependencies... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eugenes18t
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

5. AIX

Nagios for AIX 7.1

Hello All, I am new to Nagios. I have a requirement to monitor AIX 7.1 using Nagios xi, could any one guide me steps to go in right direction. I know Nagios doesn't have precompiled agent and plugin for aix 7.1. Appreciate your help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsivavani
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
MQ_GETSETATTR(2)					     Linux Programmer's Manual						  MQ_GETSETATTR(2)

NAME
mq_getsetattr - get/set message queue attributes SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <mqueue.h> int mq_getsetattr(mqd_t mqdes, struct mq_attr *newattr, struct mq_attr *oldattr); Note: There is no glibc wrapper for this system call; see NOTES. DESCRIPTION
Do not use this system call. This is the low-level system call used to implement mq_getattr(3) and mq_setattr(3). For an explanation of how this system call operates, see the description of mq_setattr(3). CONFORMING TO
This interface is nonstandard; avoid its use. NOTES
Glibc does not provide a wrapper for this system call; call it using syscall(2). (Actually, never call it unless you are writing a C library!) SEE ALSO
mq_getattr(3), mq_overview(7) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. Linux 2017-09-15 MQ_GETSETATTR(2)