Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Help needed in fixing port issue - Urgent Post 302468493 by senor.ram on Wednesday 3rd of November 2010 12:53:05 AM
Old 11-03-2010
Hi,
I hope so, because vip part is totally taken care by another team and we had multiple discussions with them on this issue, but as per them there are no errors in the load balancer (from where vip is served) logs and they able to see only the errors which are related to health check failure. They are telling while lb could not able to do the health check bcoz of our port issue.
Could you please tell me how i can check on this issue.

Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent help needed

Hi I am using DB2 as the database and i am reading syscat.columns from the database. I want to manipulate the rows returned by running SQL query from the shell script. The manipulation involves addition and deletion of the rows from the resultset. All the above i want to do using SQL... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
5 Replies

2. Linux

urgent......Serial port

I think my serial port(on board) is not working ...... because when I am running same code on two machines its working good....but when my system comes into picture ....it doesnt show any output comming from serial port.......... can anybody tell me how to configure my serial port.........or to... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
16 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Urgent XP help needed Please

Hi, Please accept my apologies if I have not explained anything clearly enough but i am a little old on new lingo!!! I am running XP from home and last night the following happened. After being logged on for pretty much the full day, I had what seemed like a pop up come up. Although most pop... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nike1601
3 Replies

4. Linux

Urgent - serial port

Hi All, I am a begineer in Linux, I have 4 ports and 3 are operational port 1,port 2 and port 4 (when I plug in serial device I can see it working) but port 3 seems it is not working. I am sure the hardware is fine. when I give command dmesg | grep tty I get, serial 8250:ttyS0 at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vr_82
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent help needed in telnet issue

Hi, Whenever i am trying to telnet to server i am getting frequent error Authorized Login: prtsrc's Password: /dev/pts/171: Password read timed out -- possible noise on port when i am rerunning the same it is working fine thanks, sam (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam99
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent Help Needed.

Hi, Below is my issue which I desperately need and I want a shell script which can do this job. I need this script as I m planning to put this for a system health check. Please assist me. 1. There are 10 log files in a particular location. 2. open each log file. Goto to the end of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kashriram
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need help in fixing the hangup issue due to nohup command

Hi All, I am very new to unix and to this forum.Suggest me a solution in fixing the below issue. Actually ia m executing java program through script. The command is like java pgm & The above cmd runs the java program continuous as a background thread. This script is executed from a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sahan
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk Problem - Fixing needed

os: sunos/linux shell: bash awk -v PCT="$PERCENTAGE" -v UWARN="$UWARNING" -v UCRIT="$UCRITICAL" 'BEGIN { PCT=PCT+0; UWARN=UWARN+0; UCRIT=UCRIT+0 ; if(PCT<UWARN) { printf \" '${FILESYS}':... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

9. Solaris

help needed for fixing zfs bug

Hi Experts I've problem in a my office server (solaris 10 - x86) version. x4600 M2 hardware This system is getting rebooted because of zfs bug I've applied patch using live upgrade with live new environment created and applied the patch which oracle suggested( 144501-19), it asks for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SunSolars_admin
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent Help needed...

Hi I want to create a script which deleted files in the following folders older than 30 days. There are a particular version of files inside it to be deleted Folders : /files0/interfaces/ResponsysSavedList/BackInStock/EmailContent/backup... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scudza
3 Replies
SAM_HC_SEND(3)					    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 				    SAM_HC_SEND(3)

NAME
sam_hc_send - Send health check confirmation SYNOPSIS
#include <corosync/sam.h> cs_error_t sam_hc_send (void); DESCRIPTION
The sam_hc_send function is used to send healthcheck confirmation from the applicatoin. This function should be called reguarly when con- figured for application driven healthchecking, otherwise recovery actoin will be taken. When using event driven healthchecking, this function should not be used. RETURN VALUE
This call return CS_OK value if successful, otherwise and error is returned. ERRORS
CS_ERR_BAD_HANDLE health checking is not in running state (sam_start(3) has not been executed) or function is called after stop/finalization of SAM. SEE ALSO
sam_start(3), sam_stop(3), sam_hc_callback_register(3) CS_ERR_TRY_AGAIN Resource temporarily unavailable CS_ERR_INVALID_PARAM Invalid argument CS_ERR_ACCESS Permission denied CS_ERR_LIBRARY The connection failed CS_ERR_INTERRUPT System call inturrupted by a signal CS_ERR_NOT_SUPPORTED The requested protocol/functuality not supported CS_ERR_MESSAGE_ERROR Incorrect auth message received CS_ERR_NO_MEMORY Not enough memory to completed the requested task corosync Man Page 12/01/2009 SAM_HC_SEND(3)