Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? For Indian Members: What City Do You Live? Post 302461224 by vjauhari on Saturday 9th of October 2010 07:06:52 AM
Old 10-09-2010
Yes.. Bangalore is nice place to live.. but only at home or office.. :-) Roads are worst and traffic is too much.

I am also from Bangalore

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

city wide connection

what would be the best way to phyisically connect a series of computerised bus stops to a central computer in a city-wide network?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spitfireuk1
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

For China members:which city do you live?

hi guys: i am live in Changsha China , i am study here . which city do you live? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingdream
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
GSF-OFFICE-THUMBNAILER(1)					       GNOME						 GSF-OFFICE-THUMBNAILER(1)

NAME
gsf-office-thumbnailer - office files thumbnailer for the GNOME desktop SYNOPSIS
gsf-office-thumbnailer [OPTIONS] infile outfile DESCRIPTION
This manual page briefly documents the gsf-office-thumbnailer command. gsf-office-thumbnailer is used internally by GNOME applications such as nautilus to generate thumbnails of several types of office applica- tion files. While it is possible to invoke it manually, it is usually invoked automatically by nautilus. OPTIONS
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with single letter options starting with a single dash (`-') and longer options starting with two dashes (`--'). Main options -i, --input=filename Name of file for which to create a thumbnail -o, --output=filename Name of the file in which to store the thumbnail -s, --size=N Size of thumbnail in pixels; the thumbnail will be at most N*N pixels large. Help options -?, --help Display a brief usage message LICENSE
gsf-office-thumbnailer is licensed under the terms of version 2.1 of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) as published by the Free Software Foundation. For information on this license look at the source code that came with the software or see the GNU project page <http://www.gnu.org/>. AUTHOR
gsf-office-thumbnailer's primary author is Federico Mena-Quintero <federico@novell.com>. The initial version of this manpage was written by J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) <jdassen@debian.org>. gsf August 17, 2005 GSF-OFFICE-THUMBNAILER(1)