Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? For Indian Members: What City Do You Live? Post 302461222 by syed2011 on Saturday 9th of October 2010 07:03:51 AM
Old 10-09-2010
Hyderabad is always my favorite spot for enjoyment. Its a city safe from all nature disaster.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

city wide connection

what would be the best way to phyisically connect a series of computerised bus stops to a central computer in a city-wide network?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spitfireuk1
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

For China members:which city do you live?

hi guys: i am live in Changsha China , i am study here . which city do you live? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingdream
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
Finance::Quote::IndiaMutual(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Finance::Quote::IndiaMutual(3)

NAME
Finance::Quote::IndiaMutual - Obtain Indian mutual fund prices from amfiindia.com SYNOPSIS
use Finance::Quote; $q = Finance::Quote->new; %stockinfo = $q->fetch("indiamutual", "amfiindia-code"); # Can failover to other methods %stockinfo = $q->fetch("amfiindia", "amfiindia-code"); # Use this module only. # NOTE: currently no failover methods exist for indiamutual DESCRIPTION
This module obtains information about Indian Mutual Fund prices from the Association of Mutual Funds India website amfiindia.com. The information source "indiamutual" can be used if the source of prices is irrelevant, and "amfiindia" if you specifically want to use information downloaded from amfiindia.com. AMFIINDIA-CODE In India a mutual fund does not have a unique global symbol identifier. This module uses an id that represents the mutual fund on an id used by amfiindia.com. You can the fund is from the AMFI web site http://amfiindia.com/downloadnavopen.asp. LABELS RETURNED
Information available from amfiindia may include the following labels: method link source name currency nav rprice sprice. The link label will be a url location for the NAV list table for all funds. NOTES
amfiindia.com provides a link to download a text file containing all the NAVs. This file is mirrored in a local file /tmp/amfinavlist.txt. The local mirror serves only as a cache and can be safely removed. Currently NAVs of Open-Ended funds are supported. SEE ALSO
AMFI india website - http://amfiindia.com/ Finance::Quote perl v5.12.1 2009-10-05 Finance::Quote::IndiaMutual(3)