Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android Will You Move to an Android Phone or Tablet? Post 302454390 by frank_rizzo on Saturday 18th of September 2010 12:02:34 AM
Old 09-18-2010
wow. the Samsung tablet looks sweet!!!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Which Tablet to Choose?

Currently in the process of looking for a tablet. Which one is best? Thanks Benjamin Mauerberger (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hlinks12
9 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris View/Transfer Files Android Phone

I'm trying to sync/transfer files from my UNIX box and Android Phone and vice versa. I know that Android Phones show up seamlessly (mostly) in Linux given their incestuous relationship. Is there a way to do it in UNIX or more specifically in Solaris 11.3 (i86)?:confused: I haven't found one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
2 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

How do i start a new thread with my android phone?

thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
6 Replies
madwimax(8)															       madwimax(8)

NAME
madwimax - driver for mobile WiMAX equipment based on Samsung CMC-730 SYNOPSIS
madwimax [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
madwimax is an experimental reverse-engineered linux driver for mobile WiMAX (802.16e) devices based on Samsung CMC-730 chip. These devices are currently supported: o Samsung SWC-U200 o Samsung SWC-E100 o Samsung SWM-S10R (it is built in Samsung NC-10 netbook) The driver is completely user-space. It requires libusb-1.0 and TUN/TAP driver to work. OPTIONS
-d, --daemonize Daemonize after startup. --device=VID:PID Specify the USB device by VID:PID combination. -e FILE, --event-script=FILE Specify path to the event script. --exact-device=BUS/DEVICE Specify the exact USB BUS/DEVICE (use with care!). -f, --detach-dvd Detach pseudo-DVD kernel driver on startup. -h, --help Display help. -l FILE, --log-file=FILE Write log to the specified FILE instead of the other methods. -o, --diode-off Turn off the diode (diode is turned on by default). -q, --quiet Switch off logging. -V, --version Print the program version number. -v, --verbose Increase the log level. --ssid=SSID Specify service set identifier, or SSID, which is a friendly name that identifies a particular 802.16e wireless network. EXIT STATUS
0 Success 1 Failure (syntax or usage error; hardware error; underlying software error; unexpected error). BUGS
See the madwimax issue tracker: <http://code.google.com/p/madwimax/issues/list> AUTHOR
Written by Alexander Gordeev, <mailto:lasaine@lvk.cs.msu.su> RESOURCES
Main web site: <http://code.google.com/p/madwimax/> COPYING
Copyright (C) 2008-2009 Alexander Gordeev. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). 27 September 2009 madwimax(8)