Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Implementing a shortest path algorithm in C Post 302449595 by pludi on Tuesday 31st of August 2010 03:41:12 AM
Old 08-31-2010

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help for shell script of finding shortest substring from given string by user

please give me proper solution for finding a shortest substring from given string if string itself and first char and last char of that substr are also given by user if S="dpoaoqooroo" and FC="o" and LC="o",then shortest substr is "oo" and rest of the string is "dpoaoqroo" i have code but it is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankajd
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shortest way to home dicrectory

hi guys, i am looking for the shortest way to get to home directory using Absolute & Relative paths. Anything except cd or cd/home/user any help would be deeply appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: incipientmind
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script for extracting out the shortest substring from the given starting and en

hi all, i need an urgent help for writing a shell script which will extract out and print a substring which is the shortest substring from the given string where first and last character of that substring will be given by the user. for e.g. if str="abcdpqracdpqaserd" now if the user gives 'a'... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajd
18 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

To find largest and shortest word in eld

I got a file called Album in that there is list of songs i want to find the Longest and shortest song name in field 2 ie ($2).... Please help me with "awk" (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Markwaugh
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

longest, shortest, map wrong

Hi Everyone, a.txt cola,colb1111 601030,CEL 6031,CEL 60103,CEL Would like to find the longest field colb1111, and shortest, so the output is 6, 4 my code: #!/usr/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; my %prefix_to_contry = (); my $key; open(FH,'/root/a.txt') or die "$!"; (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find the shortest line which containing a key string?

hi all, suppose a key string: M0271857 and to find all lines containing this key string in a text file which returns multiple lines but i only want the shortest one is there a way to do that? thanks so much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnydanniel
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to select the shortest path in grep search?

Hi, How can I display only one shortest path (A/B/configure)? $ grep configure file.txt A/B/configure A/B/C/configure A/B/C/D/configure Thank you. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shortest path for each query from a csv file

Hi all, I have this file __DATA__ child, Parent, probability, M7, Q, P, M7, M28, E, M28, M6, E, M6, Q, Pl, & several hundred lines..... Legends: P(= Probable) > Pl(=Plausible) > E(=Equivocal). What I want is for each child I want to trace it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rushadrena
5 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Need help how to search for shortest line from a file

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I have to write a program that have to read every standard input then print out the line number and the content of... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: scopiop
10 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Command to see the logical volume path, device mapper path and its corresponding dm device path

Currently I am using this laborious command lvdisplay | awk '/LV Path/ {p=$3} /LV Name/ {n=$3} /VG Name/ {v=$3} /Block device/ {d=$3; sub(".*:", "/dev/dm-", d); printf "%s\t%s\t%s\n", p, "/dev/mapper/"v"-"n, d}' Would like to know if there is any shorter method to get this mapping of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
2 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)