Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development about php.ini and mysql linux Post 302448801 by fang_xiaoan on Friday 27th of August 2010 05:05:40 AM
Old 08-27-2010
about php.ini and mysql linux

I can't use mysql .How should i config the file of php.ini . the message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_errno() in /var/www/html/inc/dv_clssql.php on line 129

how should i do? please help me

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux/Unix/PHP/MySQL & servers?

Hello everyone! First I would like to say that I am very glad that I found this forum, and by some of the posts I have viewed, I see that I can learn a lot from you all! Secondly, I know next to nothing about Linux/Unix (gotta learn sometime right?) and need some assistance. I am a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kolton
5 Replies

2. Linux

run MySQL on linux

Hi all, I want to know that how can we Install and Configure MySQL Server on LINUX.And how can we Use it after installation.As MySQL is also came with the Linux installer but i don't know how to Configure it and Use it.Thanks in advance Regards, Amanpreet Singh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aman_mlt
1 Replies

3. Programming

MySQL - PHP

Hello every one i have question i want to build DATAbase using PHP as interface i use shell to access to linux . i have in linux psql and SQLplus i'll call all html files that has db tabels from shell directory. what should to do before design php pages. can build the database sql design... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scotch
3 Replies

4. Linux

PHP is not execute the query from mysql in Linux

Hi , I have ran the php script from Linux box. It is running, But I can able to see any html content. There is no mysql data on that page. I have checked . 1) Mysql and data bases are connected successfully. Please help and guild me If I missed any think during the configuration. ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
13 Replies

5. Ubuntu

php.ini

Hi, I have installed ubuntu server lamp. When I used the command locate to find the php.ini file I found two location. /etc/php5/cli/php.ini /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini When I want to change the setting of the php, which one of them should I change and why I have this file twice? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
3 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Migration of website... PHP/Mysql -which path for DB.php

Hi, I have two websites: website1.com and website2.com I didn't write either but have successfully moved all the files from website1.com to website2.com I (thought) I installed all the correct php modules and website2 is mostly up and running. However, my boss found that when we go to a... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Astrocloud
15 Replies

7. Programming

PHP and MySQL

Hello, While I was interpretation the PHP manual on database security the recent past, it said that you should by no means connect to the database as the super user but rather as one more user with more limited options. My question is: How do you generate new users and set access... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Append two lines of text to php.ini in the entire directory tree.e

I am looking to write a script that will read the php.ini files on my web host. If the two lines do exist do nothing. If not append two lines to the end of it then move on to the next directory and open the next php.ini file. I have the beginning of one that was given to me on another web site but... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Larrykh465
6 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.16. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)