Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Setup SUDO For a User on Linux Server Post 302440291 by sureshcisco on Monday 26th of July 2010 08:28:26 PM
Old 07-26-2010
The above works great...but how can we restrict the users John and Matt to stop executing the scripts in other directories?

or simply I do not want them to access any directory (and data in them) except the directory the script is saved (for example the script is saved in /tmp).

Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setup of user a/c in mysql in linux

Hi Friends, I am new user of linux operating system. I wanted to install a software but facing a difficulty. I am not able to proceed to the next statement without resolving this. WFT is the software i need for my purpose. Setup a MySQL user account for WTF that will have access to ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alma
1 Replies

2. Linux

how to setup a virtual IP to control 2 server load for linux

Hi anyone know how to setup a setup a virtual IP to control 2 server load for linux? i only have 2 server, i don want to buy another just for the load balance... is there a way to do it? Sumemr (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: summerpeh
0 Replies

3. AIX

NIM server setup on etherchannel setup environment

I know that IBM's official stance is that NIM does not work on etherchannel environment, but has anyone able to get around it? I'm working on a p5-590 LPAR system, and the NIM master and clients are all on the same frame. Any help is appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pdtak
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Remove and block a user from Linux server

Hi, Can anyone please guide me how can I remove/block a user from a server access. /usr/sbin/adduser -d /home/john john echo ****** | passwd --stdin john I used the above command to add a user "john". How do I delete and block john. Appreciate your responses. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sureshcisco
1 Replies

5. Linux

problems in linux mail server setup

hi i want to set up LInux mail server for intranet purpose. i used following document as reference Linux Mail Server softwares used are : Postfix # pre installed Procmail # pre installed Fetchmail # pre installed SpamBayes Mutt #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zedex
1 Replies

6. AIX

sudo setup

I am working on setting sudo on a few AIX servers and wanted to know how to give users root access without allowing them access to the sudo logs, sudoers files and the /etc/security directory. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: daveisme
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

setup sudo for cmd exec w/o password

i need to set up a user to execute a restricted command as another user and to be able to do so without entering a password. I understand the security concerns but let's not go there, unless you are really compelled to do so... The directive to permit is that I believe should work and did add to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: twk
2 Replies

8. Linux

Linux- Useradd / sudo user

Hi, I am new in linux. Please help for create new user and also need to give sudo access in linux box. Please help me Now i am having new access Thanks, Mani (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Samba setup in virtual server environment Windows/ Linux

I have a home network set up that consists of a few windows clients and 3 centos, and 1 suse client. These are all virtual machines, VMware Workstation. One centos vm is set to be the Samba server. Do I need Samba set up on the other Linux clients?I have no problem seeing the windows clients... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ktb231
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Setup Samba Server to always ask user and password

How do I setup a Samba server to always ask to user and password, when a windows user, prints your files using a shared printer through a Samba Linux Server (CUPS)? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: viga
0 Replies
Mojo::Server::PSGI(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Mojo::Server::PSGI(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Server::PSGI - PSGI server SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Server::PSGI; my $psgi = Mojo::Server::PSGI->new; $psgi->unsubscribe('request'); $psgi->on(request => sub { my ($psgi, $tx) = @_; # Request my $method = $tx->req->method; my $path = $tx->req->url->path; # Response $tx->res->code(200); $tx->res->headers->content_type('text/plain'); $tx->res->body("$method request for $path!"); # Resume transaction $tx->resume; }); my $app = $psgi->to_psgi_app; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Server::PSGI allows Mojo applications to run on all PSGI compatible servers. See Mojolicious::Guides::Cookbook for more. EVENTS
Mojo::Server::PSGI inherits all events from Mojo::Server. METHODS
Mojo::Server::PSGI inherits all methods from Mojo::Server and implements the following new ones. "run" my $res = $psgi->run($env); Run PSGI. "to_psgi_app" my $app = $psgi->to_psgi_app; Turn Mojo application into PSGI application. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Server::PSGI(3pm)