Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Find files modified in last hour sunOS 5.10 Post 302436863 by radoulov on Tuesday 13th of July 2010 10:21:58 AM
Old 07-13-2010
Yes,
with zsh:

Code:
print -l **/*(Dmh-1)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl find directory only if modified in last hour

I want a one liner perl command to find a directory only if the modified time is within the last hour I am running this on windows - and I will define a variable for the result. So for example I want to return value of 1 for the variable if the modified time of d:\test1 is within the last... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

find files modified more than a day

Hi All, I am using the below command to check the files modified within last 24hours find /home/karthik -mtime -1 -type f -exec ls -l {} \; What parameter do i need to add in the above command to check the files modified in last 2 or 3 days Kindly let me know if any other alternative... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikn7974
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

help: find and modified files script

hello all im a newbie in the linux world ..i have just started creating basic scripts in linux ..i am using rhel 5 ..the thing is i wanted to create a find script where i could find the last modified file and directory in the directory given as input by the user and storing the output in a file so... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarunicon
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find the modified files before 60 mins?

hi, I need to find all the modified files before 60 minutes in a folder. Is that possible to find using mtime in minutes? Suggestions please. Thanks for looking into it... Geetha (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamgeethuj
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find last modified date for many files

Hello all - I've looked and have not been able to find a "find" command that will list the last modified date of files within a specific directory and its subdirectories. If anyone knows of such a command it would be very much appreciated! If possible, I would like to sort this output and have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: MichaelH3947
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP UNIX: How to find files which are older than one hour.

HP Unix Version: HP-UX B.11.31 U ia64 Question I look for script or command to find files which are older than one hour. Tried below; # set the file time to 1 hours ago touch -t 201307160700 ./touchfile find /app/grid/product/11.2.0.3/rdbms/audit -name '*.aud' -type f ! -newer... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siva SQL
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

List last 1 hour files with out FIND command

Hi Friends, Can we have an alternate command to list last 1hour files with out FIND command? Thanks Suresh (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh3566
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find the files created within one hour in Solaris?

Hi Gurus, I want to find the file created within one hour in solaris. I have tried below command, but it is no lucky. $find . -mtime -1/24, -name "abc*" above command give me the file name which created two hours ago find . -cmin -60, -name "abc*" above command I got error as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find files modified in previous minute only

Hi, How can I get files which are modified only in last minute ? it should not display 2 minutes back filels -la -rw-rw-r-- 1 stuser st 51 Dec 3 09:22 a.csv -rw-rw-r-- 1 stiser st 50 Dec 3 09:25 b.csv -rw-rw-r-- 1 stuser st 53 Dec 3 09:33 c.csv When I run command at 9:34am then I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbjv
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to find files older than 1 hour

Hi, Out of a list of files in a directory, I want to find the files which were created/modified more than 1 hour ago. I am using HP -UNIX and it does not support the argument -mmin. Please advise. I am using # !/bin/sh (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhilmil
4 Replies
Locale::Script(3perl)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				     Locale::Script(3perl)

NAME
Locale::Script - standard codes for script identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Script; $script = code2script('phnx'); # 'Phoenician' $code = script2code('Phoenician'); # 'Phnx' $code = script2code('Phoenician', LOCALE_CODE_NUMERIC); # 115 @codes = all_script_codes(); @scripts = all_script_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Script" module provides access to standards codes used for identifying scripts, such as those defined in ISO 15924. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 15924 four-letter codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying scripts. The ones currently supported are: alpha This is a set of four-letter (capitalized) codes from ISO 15924 such as 'Phnx' for Phoenician. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_SCRIPT_ALPHA". The Zxxx, Zyyy, and Zzzz codes are not used. This is the default code set. numeric This is a set of three-digit numeric codes from ISO 15924 such as 115 for Phoenician. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_SCRIPT_NUMERIC". ROUTINES
code2script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) script2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) script_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_script_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_script_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Script::rename_script ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Script::delete_script_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Script::rename_script_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes Locale::Constants http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/ Home page for ISO 15924. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997-2001 Canon Research Centre Europe (CRE). Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Neil Bowers Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-09-26 Locale::Script(3perl)