Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX module has an invalid magic number Post 302436000 by john1212 on Friday 9th of July 2010 12:45:16 AM
Old 07-09-2010
Hi
it's link
/opt/oracle/product/10.2/lib32 and /opt/oracle/product/10.2/lib
you rather look for /opt/oracle/product/10.2/lib64
please look,
error 0509-036
This User Gave Thanks to john1212 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1

Anyone: I have a very annoying problem on one of our servers (running Solaris 8). when ever I try to run "xhost +" with the display set at "localhost:0.0" I get the following error: xhost + Xlib: connection to "finappprod:0.0" refused by server Xlib: Invalid... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: errolg
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

bad magic number

Hi, when installing a piece of third part software I get the error "Bad magic number" at one point when it tries to use libraries from the bea tuxedo server. Am I correct that this means that the software is expecting 32bit while I'm on 64bit? Is there a way around it or can it only be solved... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell magic number with a -

In one of our internal scripts (unix.run), I have noticed that the following shebang. #!/bin/sh - for i in test1 test2 test3 ; do . . . Any idea what the - in the magic number stands for ? And what impact does it have on the script ? Continuing on the same script, I have the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vino
3 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Bad Magic Number

Dear All, i have a SCSI hard disk drive i'm installing on it solaris 5 and the workstation is sun sparc, i made an image of this H.D using Norton Ghost 6, so i took off the SCSI H.D from the sun workstation and put it on a Compaq server then i booted the server from the Norton Ghost floppy disk... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wesweshahaha
0 Replies

5. Solaris

wrong magic number

/pci@if,0/pci@1,1/ide@3/dad@0,0 corrupt label wrong magic number can u plz suggustion me (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tirupathi
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 8.2 Bad magic number

I'll keep it fairly straight forward. I work with a Solaris server and magically today it decided to take a dump on me. At first it give a long list of files that couldn't be acessed before terminating the boot process and returning to the 'ok' prompt. Booting in single-user mode allowed me to run... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aon
4 Replies

7. Web Development

Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server config

I have Apache v2.0.63 on Solaris 10 (x86 on VM). While starting the apache server, facing the following exception - Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration Googling says to add the entry LoadModule authz_host_module... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: poga
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

insmod: Invalid module format error

I have open suse kernel kernel 3.1.0-1.2-desktop on which I used kernel source 3.1.10-1.2 downloaded from kernel.org. The module gets built. While loading a kernel module I am getting Invalid module format error with description "first_driver: no symbol version for module_layout" The... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Magic number error

hi . my " /usr " was full ,so i went into the failsafe mode in solaris 10 and used format utilily to adjust space for it and labeled it. But after that whenever i try to boot solaris normally ,it is giving "magic number error" I tried fsck -o b=32 /dev/dsk/c0d0s6 (for /usr) newfs -N... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tushardul
6 Replies
answerbook2(1)							   User Commands						    answerbook2(1)

NAME
answerbook2 - online documentation system SYNOPSIS
/usr/dt/bin/answerbook2 [-h] DESCRIPTION
The AnswerBook2 server product is no longer included with Solaris or the Solaris Documentation CD products. Solaris docmentation is now provided in HTML and PDF format on the Documentation CD and does not require the AnswerBook2 server to be viewed. The answerbook2 utility opens the default web browser and displays an HTML page that shows a link to locally installed documentation, and, if the AnswerBook2 server has been defined, a link to AnswerBook2 collections. To define a default AnswerBook2 server, use the environment variable, AB2_DEFAULTSERVER. This functionality is also accessible through the AnswerBook2 option on the CDE front panel Help menu. If you need an AnswerBook2 server, you can download the AnswerBook2 server software from http://www.sun.com. OPTIONS
The following option is supported: -h Displays a usage statement. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
AB2_DEFAULTSERVER Fully-qualified URL that identifies the default AnswerBook2 server to use. For example: http://imaserver.eng.sun.com:8888/ ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |http://www.sun.com | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) NOTES
Use the online Help system to find out more about the AnswerBook2 product, once the web browser is opened and the AnswerBook2 library can be viewed. SunOS 5.10 29 Nov 2001 answerbook2(1)