Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to detect and uninstall apache ant ? Post 302428342 by ninadgac on Wednesday 9th of June 2010 01:56:31 PM
Old 06-09-2010
Wrench

Hello,
I edited root/.bash_profile file for
ANT_HOME=/opt/ant
PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin:/opt/ant/bin

ANT is working now.

However I still have problem with building ANT for my RED5 service

Regards,
ninad

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do u uninstall apache

i am running redhat 7.3 how do i unistall apache if i installed from a tarball? really need to know this thanx (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: matt2kjones
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ant & Unix

Hi How can we call ant script in Unix shell script. My purpose is to call ant script which uses sql tag for getting connection to database and then run sql statements in the database. Once sql execution is over , it should then check its result for error and if ok , should then run the sql... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajkrmishra
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Uninstall Apache 1.3.37

I have installed apache on solaris 8. May I know how do i uninstall it? :confused: thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sagolo
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Perl - How to uninstall? Will pkgrm uninstall all versions?

Hello, I'm working on a Solaris 9/Sparc machine and it has the Solaris 10 version of Perl (5.8.8) installed on it, which always requires all kinds of library files that Solaris 9 doesn't come with. I think the best way to do is to uninstall this wrong version and install the correct Solaris 9... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alanlh
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to install and uninstall apache on Red Hat Linux 5

Hi All, I installed Linus on virtual PC on my system. I want to configure apache on it. Also i want to install nagios and want to access through web broser from my system. How can I do this. Kindly provide soln its required urgently......... plsssssssssssssssss (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunray
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Uninstall Apache web server

Hello, I have a Solaris 10 and it looks like it was installed with apache. I see some files in: Since I'd like to use CSWapache2 from OpenCSW I'd like to remove the one from SUN but I don't know which package name it has. Do you know how can I remove it ? Thanks R.F ---------- Post... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobertFord
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Functionality of ant build and ant deploy unix commands

I have made some code changes in the corresponding java file for date formatting purpose so that it supports upgraded sybase version from 12.6 to 12.7 and have build the code and deployed using the following UNIX commands. ant build ant deploy. "ant build" executes the build.xml which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vmpcit
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies
ant-phone(1)							 ANT Manual Pages						      ant-phone(1)

NAME
ant-phone - an interactive ISDN telephone application SYNOPSIS
ant-phone [options] DESCRIPTION
ant-phone is part of ANT (ANT is Not a Telephone). It let's you make and receive telephone calls and talk via sound devices. It uses CAPI 2.0 as ISDN interface. OPTIONS
ant-phone accepts the following options: -h, --help Show summary of options -v, --version Print version information -r, --cleanup Remove stale socket file left by accident by a previous run of ANT. You only need this option if ANT says: "local bind: Address already in use" -d, --debug[=debuglevel] Print additional runtime debugging data to stdout, debuglevel = 1..4 -i, --soundin=device ALSA device name for input (recording), default: "default" -o, --soundout=device ALSA device name for output (playback), default: "default" -m, --msn=msn identifying MSN (for outgoing calls), 0 for master MSN of this termination/port, default: 0 -l, --msns=msns MSNs to listen on, semicolon-separated list or '*', default: * -c, --call=number Make a running instance of ANT make a call to the specified number, useful for calling from an external address book application -s, --sleep Shut down CAPI connection to prepare for removal of broken kernel modules, which don't survive suspend/restore. -w, --wakeup Restore CAPI connection after ISDN modules loaded again. The connection will be also restored by dialing a number, but before the connection is restored, you won't be able to accept calls. NOTES
If the used sound devices (arguments of --soundin and --soundout) are equal, a full duplex sound device is needed. FILES
~/.ant-phone/history the last dialed numbers ~/.ant-phone/options user specific options file ~/.ant-phone/callerid saved history of incoming and outgoing calls ~/.ant-phone/recordings/* recordings of recorded phone calls BUGS
Caller ID stores hangup reason localized. This will break, if someone uses letters outside of English alphabet for translation of hangup reasons. AUTHORS
ANT was developed by Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de>, based on ideas from IVCALL, Copyright 2002 Lennart Poettering. G.711 handling by Sun Microsystems. Contributions by Joerg Mayer <jmayer@loplof.de>, Lars Volkhardt <Lars.Volkhardt@uni-konstanz.de>, Ivan Schreter <schreter@gmx.net>. Version 0.1.0 27 April 2003 ant-phone(1)