Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to detect and uninstall apache ant ? Post 302428259 by verdepollo on Wednesday 9th of June 2010 09:29:34 AM
Old 06-09-2010
It does not matter if you are under /opt/ant or /usr/local/ant, if you just run "ant" I'm pretty sure it's taking the one from your $PATH or $ANT_HOME.

It'd be different if you run /opt/ant OR /usr/local/ant.

Quote:
Does it show above error due to duplicate installation?
It's unlikely.

Quote:
Can I delete both ANT folders with rm -rf ant and install apache ant again?
Yes

Quote:
Will deletion cause any harm?
No
This User Gave Thanks to verdepollo For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do u uninstall apache

i am running redhat 7.3 how do i unistall apache if i installed from a tarball? really need to know this thanx (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: matt2kjones
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ant & Unix

Hi How can we call ant script in Unix shell script. My purpose is to call ant script which uses sql tag for getting connection to database and then run sql statements in the database. Once sql execution is over , it should then check its result for error and if ok , should then run the sql... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajkrmishra
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Uninstall Apache 1.3.37

I have installed apache on solaris 8. May I know how do i uninstall it? :confused: thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sagolo
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Perl - How to uninstall? Will pkgrm uninstall all versions?

Hello, I'm working on a Solaris 9/Sparc machine and it has the Solaris 10 version of Perl (5.8.8) installed on it, which always requires all kinds of library files that Solaris 9 doesn't come with. I think the best way to do is to uninstall this wrong version and install the correct Solaris 9... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alanlh
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to install and uninstall apache on Red Hat Linux 5

Hi All, I installed Linus on virtual PC on my system. I want to configure apache on it. Also i want to install nagios and want to access through web broser from my system. How can I do this. Kindly provide soln its required urgently......... plsssssssssssssssss (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunray
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Uninstall Apache web server

Hello, I have a Solaris 10 and it looks like it was installed with apache. I see some files in: Since I'd like to use CSWapache2 from OpenCSW I'd like to remove the one from SUN but I don't know which package name it has. Do you know how can I remove it ? Thanks R.F ---------- Post... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobertFord
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Functionality of ant build and ant deploy unix commands

I have made some code changes in the corresponding java file for date formatting purpose so that it supports upgraded sybase version from 12.6 to 12.7 and have build the code and deployed using the following UNIX commands. ant build ant deploy. "ant build" executes the build.xml which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vmpcit
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies
PDF::API2::Annotation(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				PDF::API2::Annotation(3pm)

NAME
PDF::API2::Annotation - annotation management METHODS
$ant = PDF::API2::Annotation->new Returns a annotation object (called from $page->annotation). $ant->link $page, %opts Defines the annotation as launch-page with page $page and options %opts (-rect, -border or 'dest-options'). $ant->url $url, %opts Defines the annotation as launch-url with url $url and options %opts (-rect and/or -border). $ant->file $file, %opts Defines the annotation as launch-file with filepath $file and options %opts (-rect and/or -border). $ant->pdfile $pdfile, $pagenum, %opts Defines the annotation as pdf-file with filepath $pdfile, $pagenum and options %opts (same as dest). $ant->text $text, %opts Defines the annotation as textnote with content $text and options %opts (-rect and/or -open). $ant->movie $file, $contentype, %opts Defines the annotation as a movie from $file with $contentype and options %opts (-rect). $ant->rect $llx, $lly, $urx, $ury Sets the rectangle of the annotation. $ant->border @b Sets the border-styles of the annotation, if applicable. $ant->content @lines Sets the text-content of the annotation, if applicable. $ant->open $bool Display the annotation either open or closed, if applicable. $ant->dest( $page, -fit => 1 ) Display the page designated by page, with its contents magnified just enough to fit the entire page within the window both horizontally and vertically. If the required horizontal and vertical magnification factors are different, use the smaller of the two, centering the page within the window in the other dimension. $ant->dest( $page, -fith => $top ) Display the page designated by page, with the vertical coordinate top positioned at the top edge of the window and the contents of the page magnified just enough to fit the entire width of the page within the window. $ant->dest( $page, -fitv => $left ) Display the page designated by page, with the horizontal coordinate left positioned at the left edge of the window and the contents of the page magnified just enough to fit the entire height of the page within the window. $ant->dest( $page, -fitr => [ $left, $bottom, $right, $top ] ) Display the page designated by page, with its contents magnified just enough to fit the rectangle specified by the coordinates left, bottom, right, and top entirely within the window both horizontally and vertically. If the required horizontal and vertical magnification factors are different, use the smaller of the two, centering the rectangle within the window in the other dimension. $ant->dest( $page, -fitb => 1 ) (PDF 1.1) Display the page designated by page, with its contents magnified just enough to fit its bounding box entirely within the window both horizontally and vertically. If the required horizontal and vertical magnification factors are different, use the smaller of the two, centering the bounding box within the window in the other dimension. $ant->dest( $page, -fitbh => $top ) (PDF 1.1) Display the page designated by page, with the vertical coordinate top positioned at the top edge of the window and the contents of the page magnified just enough to fit the entire width of its bounding box within the window. $ant->dest( $page, -fitbv => $left ) (PDF 1.1) Display the page designated by page, with the horizontal coordinate left positioned at the left edge of the window and the contents of the page magnified just enough to fit the entire height of its bounding box within the window. $ant->dest( $page, -xyz => [ $left, $top, $zoom ] ) Display the page designated by page, with the coordinates (left, top) positioned at the top-left corner of the window and the contents of the page magnified by the factor zoom. A zero(0) value for any of the parameters left, top, or zoom specifies that the current value of that parameter is to be retained unchanged. $ant->dest( $name ) (PDF 1.2) Connect the Annotation to a "Named Destination" defined elswere. AUTHOR
Alfred Reibenschuh perl v5.14.2 2014-03-09 PDF::API2::Annotation(3pm)