Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Solaris Performance Monitoring Tools???? Post 302426825 by Celtic_Monkey on Thursday 3rd of June 2010 04:39:56 AM
Old 06-03-2010
what sort of things do you want to monitor / Administer?

There's all sorts of stuff available for host / network.

Nagios / Solarwinds / Cacti / SMC / Opmanager / Webmin

Solaris Management Console (as i think it is now) will allow you to monitor / administer a number of sparc machines through a graphical interface.

Last edited by Celtic_Monkey; 06-03-2010 at 06:11 AM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Networking Monitoring Tools

Any idea where can I get a freware to monitor the network traffic in my department? The best is this tool can store the log files. Thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zheng_soon
5 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

UNIX Monitoring tools

I need some monitoring tools for SCO 7.1.4 Does anybody reccomend some software that I can install to monitor mem leaks and odd SAR values etc (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trebor1
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX monitoring tools

Guys, I would like to know who are using monitoring tools? I use Nagios before but it seems is more on Linux and Windows platform. - Nagios - BigBrother - BigSister - Cacti - MRTG - JFFNMS - anymore? Please give comment too I would like to have some comment on UNIX monitoring tools.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dwarf007
2 Replies

4. AIX

I/O Performance Tools

In lieu of not having filemon (AIX 5100-09) does anyone have have any recomendations of freeware I can get to analyze an I/O issue on my AIX box? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: capeme
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Monitoring tools

Hi, In HPUX there is a grate monitor tools named GLANCE, which give you information on the disks load, memory usage, cpu ... What is the equivalent tool in LINUX Redhat 4. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris Performance Monitoring Graphing Tool

Hi All Anyone out there using any graphing tool for Solaris performance data taken either through SAR utility or iosatat, vmstat, nicstat etc. There are a couple on googling like statsview and rrdtool but not sure if anyone is really happy and satisfied with using any of the graphing tool. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: baner_n
1 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Monitoring tools

I am interested whitch tools are the best by monitoring the UNIX processes and network interfaces ? and whitch tools for management UNIX ? I know that the nagios very good monitoring tools, but interested me and others who have ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: danyy
4 Replies

8. Solaris

How can i monitor solaris server by using any monitoring tools

Hi forum We have nearly 240 servers inclding zones . How can i monitor server and its performance by using any monitoring tools. My indentions is to plot graphs based on server utilization interms of cpu and memory Is there any opensource tools for this. I saw collectd and it has agent... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
3 Replies

9. AIX

Monitoring tools

The monitoring tools what we have not able to see historical information about the process name or pid number for the process that consumed high CPU or memory or paging space. Can you please suggest some of the best monitoring tools available in the market that monitors primarily AIX and other Unix... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: baladelaware73
0 Replies
OBGUI(1)						      User's Reference Manual							  OBGUI(1)

NAME
obrotamer -- generate conformer/rotamer coordinates SYNOPSIS
obrotamer DESCRIPTION
The GUI interface is an alternative to using the command line and has the same capabilities. The functionality of the GUI mirrors that of obabel(1). SEE ALSO
obabel(1). The web pages for Open Babel can be found at: <http://openbabel.org/> AUTHORS
Open Babel is developed by a cast of many, including currrent maintainers Geoff Hutchison, Chris Morley, Michael Banck, and innumerable oth- ers who have contributed fixes and additions. For more contributors to Open Babel, see <http://openbabel.org/wiki/THANKS> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1998-2001 by OpenEye Scientific Software, Inc. Some portions Copyright (C) 2001-2007 by Geoffrey R. Hutchison and other contributors. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation version 2 of the License. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABIL- ITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. Open Babel 2.2 July 4, 2008 Open Babel 2.2