Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers What is the number of the masked code ee@ ? Post 302420499 by learner_ on Tuesday 11th of May 2010 11:04:52 PM
Old 05-12-2010
What is the number of the masked code ee@ ?

What is the number of the masked code ee@ ?

if anyone has reference doco on mask code numbers. pls send the link.

thanks in advance

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to check if masked directory exists?

I'm trying to write a script that identifies whether a directory of the form AWL.????????.IP exists. I have one that exists which is AWL.05301032.IP. When I test like this: If ] I get true, but when I test like this: If ] Or like this If ] Or any other variation of wild cards, I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: philplasma
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using perl code find greatest number.

How would one go about finding the greatest number in an array of numbers using loops and if statements? For example, if you had an array like this: (4, 8, 3, 19, 6, 11) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DemonixX
3 Replies

3. Programming

Some error with number of keyboard inputs occured with this code for reversing a string..

i used a two-way linked list "node" for the code:: #include<stdio.h> #include<malloc.h> void insert(); void reverse(); struct node { char c; struct node *next; struct node *back; }*start=NULL; int main() { int n,i; (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mscoder
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

The difference between end number in the early row and the start number in the next

Hi Power User, I'm trying to compute this kind of text file format: file1: jakarta 100 150 jakarta 170 210 beijing 220 250 beijing 260 280 beijing 290 320 new_york 330 350 new_york 370 420 tokyo 430 470 tokyo 480 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anjas
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk code to ignore the first occurence unknown number of rows in a data column

Hello experts, Shown below is the 2 column sample data(there are many data columns in actual input file), Key, Data A, 1 A, 2 A, 2 A, 3 A, 1 A, 1 A, 1 I need the below output. Key, Data A, 2 A, 2 A, 3 A, 1 A, 1 A, 1 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ks_reddy
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell code for split/merge the file with certain number of columns

i have a file with some number of colums and each row have different number of fields. now my target is supposed to be, each row should have same number of columns. example: src file: 111,S3mobile,Samsu ng 112,Lu mia,Nok ia 113,brav ia,Sonyerichson tgt file: 111,S3mobile,Samsung... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhilash_nakka
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Produce the number 2014 without any numbers in your source code...

Hi guys and gals... Someone pointed me to this URL this morning and thought I might be interested. Not the best bash solution but at my level I solved it this way, in around 5-10 minutes... What about your attempts... Produce the number 2014 without any numbers in your source code -... (40 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
40 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Challenge in finding listing class method and its number of code lines

there are about 300 objectivec .m files and I need to print each file name and its method and number of lines inside the method there is a sample perl files that do perl brace matching... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: steve32001
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Number of Small Forum Code Changes (TODO List Items)

In the past few days have I have done a lot of code cleanup work in various categories, including faster page loading and bug fixes: Move countless inline style directives to external CSS stylesheets for key pages (faster page loading) Fixed bug in member panel going between desktop and... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
SIGBLOCK(2)						     Linux Programmer's Manual						       SIGBLOCK(2)

NAME
sigblock, siggetmask, sigsetmask, sigmask - manipulate the signal mask SYNOPSIS
#include <signal.h> int sigblock(int mask); int siggetmask(void); int sigsetmask(int mask); int sigmask(int signum); DESCRIPTION
This interface is made obsolete by sigprocmask(2). The sigblock system call adds the signals specified in mask to the set of signals currently being blocked from delivery. The sigsetmask system call replaces the set of blocked signals totally with a new set specified in mask. Signals are blocked if the corre- sponding bit in mask is a 1. The current set of blocked signals can be obtained using siggetmask. The sigmask macro is provided to construct the mask for a given signum. RETURN VALUE
siggetmask returns the current set of masked signals. sigsetmask and sigblock return the previous set of masked signals. NOTES
Prototypes for these functions are only available if _BSD_SOURCE is defined before the inclusion of any system header file. It is not possible to block SIGKILL or SIGSTOP - this restriction is silently imposed by the system. CONFORMING TO
4.4BSD. These function calls appeared in BSD 4.3 and are deprecated. Use the POSIX signal facilities for new programs. SEE ALSO
kill(2), sigprocmask(2), signal(7) Linux 1.3 1995-08-31 SIGBLOCK(2)